Michelle Obama says it's time for a woman President.

Hijinx

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...bama-us-should-elect-female-president-as-soon

Michelle says we should elect a woman President as soon as possible.
She say's the country is ready.

It was said the country was ready for a black President too and look what that got us.
What is this BS that we should elect someone, anyone because they are black or female because it is their turn.

Certainly if a good candidate comes along and is female or black why not elect them? but lets look at what is being offered.

First ---Hillary.
Being married to an ex-President --one who thought so little of her that he was a serial womanizer, and she ignored it, so she could enjoy the good life is no qualification. This woman has no expertise in anything except crooked politics firing White House tour people and hiding bodies in Ft. Marcy.
She did a great job getting an Ambassador killed in Benghazi, and was so inept at S.O.S. that no one can point to any success she had.
She couldn't even push a reset button.

The we have the Faux Indian Elizabeth Warren, who no one knows much about except she got elected in liberal Massachusetts despite her lies.

Which brings us to Michelle Obama herself who was so successful in her job as a hospital executive that they never bothered to replace her,
She got her job because her husband got money from the state for the hospital, her mother raises her children for her, and she tells other people what their kids should eat in school while her kids go to a private school with professional Chef's to fix their lunch.

All of these are simplistic reasons to ignore the current crop of women, there are much deeper reasons to turn down the front runners.

Certainly history has had some great women who ran countries. Golda Meir, Margaret Thatcher, for example.
But I have seen these three female harridans and they are no Golda Meir or Margaret Thatcher.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
I wonder if the Wookie has been meeting with DWS to discuss who that Uber-history-breaking candidate should be in 2016. Why not a Black Female President? (it would save the moving expenses of installing a non-Obama president on January 20, 2017 -- something the Donks could point at proudly as "See, we want to save taxpayer dollars!")

Larry Gude

Strung Out
It was said the country was ready for a black President too and look what that got us. .

President Obama hasn't done a poor job based on his skin color. He's done a poor job because he is a community organizer in a job not suited to that skill set.

mamatutu

mama to two
I wonder if the Wookie has been meeting with DWS to discuss who that Uber-history-breaking candidate should be in 2016. Why not a Black Female President? (it would save the moving expenses of installing a non-Obama president on January 20, 2017 -- something the Donks could point at proudly as "See, we want to save taxpayer dollars!")

That is funny and scary at the same time! :jet: :lol: Michelle is as qualified as her husband; which is not at all. Hillary is all about the power, not the country. And, if Elizabeth Warren were elected, it would prove once and for all that one can blatantly lie, and become prez; she would be following Obama's footsteps. I like what Hijinx said that a prez should be elected not because of race or gender, but because they are qualified to hold the most important position in the World.

glhs837

Power with Control
President Obama hasn't done a poor job based on his skin color. He's done a poor job because he is a community organizer in a job not suited to that skill set.

Nobody said his poor performance as President was due to his skin color, just his stellar performance in elections.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Hillary would be a big mistake. That is why I think she will get elected.

According to George Will, you are a true conservative; generally expect the worst from people and you'll never be disappointed, especially when you are wrong. :buddies:

Hijinx

You are exactly right. That is not the point. The point is he was elected because he was black and so many thought like Harry Reid, because he was clean and could read that it was time to elect a black President. It was perceived to be time for a black. The ones who elected him picked the wrong black, but still won't admit it. They would rather call those who see Obama's mistakes as racist.

The last thing we need at this juncture is a woman being elected who is as bad or worse than what we now have.

Hijinx

It's right there in the first post.

That says what it says---- It was said the country was ready for a black President too and look what that got us.----it does not say his skin color led to his bad performance, it says he was elected because it was thought it was time for a black President. Indeed look what that got us.

Hijinx

According to George Will, you are a true conservative; generally expect the worst from people and you'll never be disappointed, especially when you are wrong. :buddies:

Anyone who expects anything but the worst from a Hillary Presidency is not particularly a Conservative, but a realist.

mamatutu

mama to two
Hillary Clinton Tells Reporter She “Deserves” to be President..

"I started asking Ms. Clinton questions. Mostly policy stuff, really focused on immigration. She was responding, but seemed a little off. I figured she was just distracted and didn’t feel like it was worth her time. I kept going, but was starting to get frustrated. I decided I would ask her something I hadn’t really planned on. I said, ‘Ms. Clinton, some have suggested that you aren’t healthy enough or are too old to pursue the presidency. Do you have a comment on that?’. I knew I had crossed a line for her right away. She snapped back, ‘It’s my turn. I’ve done my time, and I deserve it.’ Then she stormed off. After she left, one of her handlers came up to me and told me he would need the recording of our interview and that it was now ‘off the record’. I was shocked and disappointed, but it was clear that it wasn’t a negotiation."

http://www.infowars.com/hillary-clinton-tells-reporter-she-deserves-to-be-president/

I saw several other sites reporting this, as well.

Hijinx

I really do hope I'm wrong this time, but remember you still have the same stupid people voting.

Many of these idiots would vote for Michelle if she ran.

Many of these idiots will vote for Brown for Governor of Maryland even though he is an O'Malley clone.
Tanx and spend, tax and spend.

glhs837

Power with Control
Hillary Clinton Tells Reporter She “Deserves” to be President..

"I started asking Ms. Clinton questions. Mostly policy stuff, really focused on immigration. She was responding, but seemed a little off. I figured she was just distracted and didn’t feel like it was worth her time. I kept going, but was starting to get frustrated. I decided I would ask her something I hadn’t really planned on. I said, ‘Ms. Clinton, some have suggested that you aren’t healthy enough or are too old to pursue the presidency. Do you have a comment on that?’. I knew I had crossed a line for her right away. She snapped back, ‘It’s my turn. I’ve done my time, and I deserve it.’ Then she stormed off. After she left, one of her handlers came up to me and told me he would need the recording of our interview and that it was now ‘off the record’. I was shocked and disappointed, but it was clear that it wasn’t a negotiation."

http://www.infowars.com/hillary-clinton-tells-reporter-she-deserves-to-be-president/

I saw several other sites reporting this, as well.

Sorry, not buying this without some independent corroboration, and other web sites just regurgitating the original story isnt that. Infowars isnt a reputable source, and are we to believe that this reporter thought the press secretary was going to physically take what would be the biggest payday this "reporter" had even seen? You get Hillary on tape saying that and then just hand it over? Who the hell would do that?

mudpuddle

Don't worry people! I just read (sorry I lost the link of the article and can't remember where I exactly read it...) that Michelle Obama will NOT be running for President! That's the good news....
the bad news is that when she is out of the white house, she wants to move forward with a "mission" in mind. God help us. We won't be hearing the last of her...please God, why? :otter: