For sale: one million barrels of crude oil.

h3mech

(CNN) -- For sale: one million barrels of crude oil. Attractive discount offered. Currently sitting off Moroccan coast.

That's what the Iraqi Kurds are offering potential buyers, much to the fury of the government in Baghdad. It amounts to a declaration of economic independence, fraying the already tattered ties holding Iraq together.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yep i think, there should be the united states of IRAQ, but i don't think we need to involved let them fight it out. we have lost to many for nothing.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
"In other news today, the United States has declared war on the Kurds and expect to be invading sooner rather than later. When asked for comment, presidential spokesman Jay Carney said that "The freedom and security of all Americans is at stake here."

Developing....

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
"In other news today, the United States has declared war on the Kurds and expect to be invading sooner rather than later. When asked for comment, presidential spokesman Jay Carney said that "The freedom and security of all Americans is at stake here."

Developing....

I thought Carney had already said "AMF" and left the building two weeks ago.