IRS admits leaking confidential Mitt Romney information.

The_Twisted_Ear

A proud Conservative!
You will never see anything in the "major media" because they opening support the current administration and will only report positive stories about the administration. Now, on the other hand - the corrupt media is more then happy to post front page stories on anything that reflects a poorly about the Republicans. Yes, it is totally obvious. Unfortunately, we have many citizen's that only believe what they read in the newspapers whether it is true or not. We already know politicians will say anything to get a vote - the problem in this century is the corruption of the news media!

PsyOps

Pixelated
'Settling' for $50,000?

NOM Chairman John D. Eastman told The Daily Signal. “We’re delighted that the IRS has now been held accountable for the illegal disclosure of our list of major donors from our tax return.”

This was a crime committed by someone within the IRS. The IRS paying out $50,000 is not holding someone or the IRS accountable. Where is that $50,000 coming from? You and me – our taxes. They are holding US accountable for a crime committed within the IRS – AGAIN! Why isn’t someone being charged with a crime and thrown in prison?

GW8345

Not White House Approved
'Settling' for $50,000?

This was a crime committed by someone within the IRS. The IRS paying out $50,000 is not holding someone or the IRS accountable. Where is that $50,000 coming from? You and me – our taxes. They are holding US accountable for a crime committed within the IRS – AGAIN! Why isn’t someone being charged with a crime and thrown in prison?

Exactly, the government doesn’t make money; it gets it from the taxpayer, i.e., you and me. And if we had a conservative in the white house, this would be plastered all over the evening news and MSNBC would be running it 24/7.

Also, no just one person needs to go to jail; several people need to go to jail, starting with Lois Lerner.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
And, again, where is Nero, Speaker Boehner, as Rome burns???? It is his JOB to, A, repeal the ACA and, B, to make sure the United States House of Representatives serves it's roll within our government structure as a check and balance.

Stop talking about the ####ing media. THEY ARE NOT the ones Constitutionally empowered to provide check and balance. They are allowed FREE speech which means FREE to choose sides. There is plenty of opposition media, radio, print and TV so, MOVE ON from that dead end for crying out loud and start focusing on THE problem; an inert US House of Representatives. THEY have the power AND were elected to USE IT.

Hijinx

'Settling' for $50,000?

In another post I was downgraded as an idiot for asking where Al and Jesse were on the case of a Negro who hit a lady in the Walmart.
Now I pass some of that to you for your question about why isn't someone being charged with a crime in this instance.

We all know why, so why ask the question.

The IRS was acting on orders from the White House.
The White House and the Justice Department are not going to prosecute the IRS for performing Obama's dirty work for them.

The true answer to your question is that Our Government is corrupt and crooked from the top down.
Enough Americans wanted to try this experiment to elect this Community Organizer and now we see the result.

Last edited:

tommyjo

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...n-used-against-mitt-romney-in-2012-elections/

There are several sources for this so before the Village idiots come in claiming they didn't read it in the major media, the fact is we may \never see it in the major media. They hide things.

More evidence of a Government Agency openly working for a Partisan Candidate. As if we didn't already know that.

You calling others Village Idiots is a riot.

Here's a little 101 on your "sources". Yes, there are several "sources" reporting this story. Did you bother to look at any of the links? Read any of the other "stories"? Don't understand the first thing about reading "stories" on the internet do you?

So here's your first problem: All your "sources" report the exact same story from some POS called The Daily Signal...almost word for word. The wording of which is almost a word for word reprint of NOM press release: http://www.nomblog.com/39390/

Your second is that you are so freaking blinded by your all encompassing political viewpoints that you believe every damn thing you read on the internet (you've learned well from the other morons like GRUPS, Gilligan and BOP). You make no effort (none at all) to even see if your story has any resemblance to the relevant facts. If it is anti-democrat or anti- Obama you automatically believe it...the most hilarious part of this is that you consider yourself informed and educated on such things.

Anyway...here is more info on your "story"...info that takes milliseconds to find on this thing called the internet. Type in IRS v NOM into any search engine (you see that's how you check things out...it is really not all that difficult)

It seems most of this suit was thrown out: http://www.windycitymediagroup.com/lgbt/Judge-dismisses-most-of-NOM-lawsuit-against-IRS/47730.html This story actually does a rather nice job of reporting the whole situation...unlike the horsesh!t you posted.

Here's another from Politico which also aptly describes the entire story: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/06/irs-nom-lawsuit-108266.html. A quote from Politico:

A federal district court judge, however, recently ruled that there was not enough evidence to demonstrate the disclosure was willful and that the record showed it was released “inadvertently as part of a single employee’s mistake."

Hijinx

Here's a little 101 on your "sources". Yes, there are several "sources" reporting this story. Did you bother to look at any of the links? Read any of the other "stories"? Don't understand the first thing about reading "stories" on the internet do you?

So here's your first problem: All your "sources" report the exact same story from some POS called The Daily Signal...almost word for word. The wording of which is almost a word for word reprint of NOM press release: http://www.nomblog.com/39390/

Your second is that you are so freaking blinded by your all encompassing political viewpoints that you believe every damn thing you read on the internet (you've learned well from the other morons like GRUPS, Gilligan and BOP). You make no effort (none at all) to even see if your story has any resemblance to the relevant facts. If it is anti-democrat or anti- Obama you automatically believe it...the most hilarious part of this is that you consider yourself informed and educated on such things.

Anyway...here is more info on your "story"...info that takes milliseconds to find on this thing called the internet. Type in IRS v NOM into any search engine (you see that's how you check things out...it is really not all that difficult)

It seems most of this suit was thrown out: http://www.windycitymediagroup.com/lgbt/Judge-dismisses-most-of-NOM-lawsuit-against-IRS/47730.html This story actually does a rather nice job of reporting the whole situation...unlike the horsesh!t you posted.

Here's another from Politico which also aptly describes the entire story: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/06/irs-nom-lawsuit-108266.html. A quote from Politico:

Gee it seems the information was released, but the Government found a friendly judge, and the Government got off light and the guilty person who let out the information got off scott -free.

Just a mistake LOL A coincidental one.

Last edited:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
...learned well from the other morons like GRUPS, Gilligan and BOP). o:

What the hell did I do to you to get on your not bad side, huh? Why am I being discriminated against, huh? You a racist? Bigot? hetero-phobe, huh? What about my rights??? Granted, I am smarter than those dumb asses but, at the end of the day, we're on the same team, damn it!!! :tantrum:

Ronald Reagan isn't god like. He IS God.
Tax cuts for the rich means more caviar for the poor.
I miss George W. Bush
Uhh...I hate Kennedy's!
Blood for oil!

How am I doing??? What do I have to do to be kewl again????? :jameo:

GW8345

Not White House Approved
Let’s see, Windy City Media Group is an LGBT website, I have serious doubts on their non-partial political bias and we all know politico leans very left so for TJ to go off about skewed website bias, I think she might want to review her sources as well.

PsyOps

Pixelated

Wow… I hope you feel better about yourself, because your sources say nothing different than jinx’s. You must have some sort of ego disorder that you feel you have to insult and berate people; feeling you have to always correct everyone while not really correcting them. I know my post will only further inflate your ego, because it’s obvious someone of your gutter-mentality can’t be reached with any sort of logic or reasoning. So sit there and laugh, believing you’ve gotten the best of folks; when just about everyone on here knows you’re nothing but an arrogant fool.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Windy City :lol:

Keen News Service By-line

Keen News Service
www.keennewsservice.com/
May 20, 2014 - National LGBT news by experienced gay reporters covering law and politics with a deeper understanding than mainstream news wires.​

:killingme

Oh No, NO Bias there ...

According to various court records, an openly gay employee of Bain & Company, a former employer of 2012 Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney, contacted the IRS in January 2011, identified himself as a member of the media, and requested a copy of NOM's 990 form for the years 2007 and 2008. Meisel's request was forwarded to IRS clerk Wendy Peters and, within the month, the forms were sent to Meisel, including the names and addresses of donors that is normally redacted. Meisel then forwarded the 2008 form to HRC's then campaign media director Kevin Nix. And Nix forwarded the form to a Huffington Post reporter who published an article noting that an Alabama political action committee associated with Romney made a $10,000 contribution to NOM.

Gay activist Fred Karger used the information to file a complaint with the California Fair Political Practices Commission, alleging NOM had violated state laws but, as Judge Cacheris notes, NOM was "absolved" of those allegations.

NOM filed suit last October, charging IRS with unlawful disclosure of confidential tax information, but attorneys for the IRS said Peters simply forgot to redact the personal information when she complied with a public information request. It filed the lawsuit in the wake of highly publicized accusations that some IRS offices had delayed giving tax-exempt status to some organizations that had names suggesting they were engaged in political activities and, therefore, not eligible for tax-exempt status.

Last edited:
What the hell did I do to you to get on your not bad side, huh? Why am I being discriminated against, huh? You a racist? Bigot? hetero-phobe, huh? What about my rights??? Granted, I am smarter than those dumb asses but, at the end of the day, we're on the same team, damn it!!! :tantrum:

Ronald Reagan isn't god like. He IS God.
Tax cuts for the rich means more caviar for the poor.
I miss George W. Bush
Uhh...I hate Kennedy's!
Blood for oil!

How am I doing??? What do I have to do to be kewl again????? :jameo:

Relatively speaking, Reagan was far to liberal for today's GOP.