"Fury" War Movie Official Trailer (2014) Brad Pitt

B

barsook8

As a retired Army guy and former tanker/cavalryman, I thank you for posting this! Can't wait until November!

Hessian

The action I saw (had the volume off) looked remarkably realistic BUT....

I sincerely hope that they did not film the Germans in a stereotypical Uber-nazi way (Inglorius Bastrds). Saving Private Ryan was still somewhat neglecting of depth in portraying the krauts. The tragic element of the Sherman tanks MUST be addressed: we outbuilt the Germans (6 to 1) BUT, their cannons were more effective against our lighter armor.--A very spooky situation for our tankers!

Misfit

Lawful neutral
I blew the dust off the Band of Brothers Blue Ray discs after I posted this. I'll watch the third one tonight. :yay:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
The action I saw (had the volume off) looked remarkably realistic BUT....

I sincerely hope that they did not film the Germans in a stereotypical Uber-nazi way (Inglorius Bastrds). Saving Private Ryan was still somewhat neglecting of depth in portraying the krauts. The tragic element of the Sherman tanks MUST be addressed: we outbuilt the Germans (6 to 1) BUT, their cannons were more effective against our lighter armor.--A very spooky situation for our tankers!

Not to mention the thin armor.

The Sherman was classic Americana; make a WHOLE bunch of them, quantity over quality. Get rich. At least the T-34 was a good machine. The freaking communists did both; quantity and quality.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Watched fury last night.

At least inglorious bastards went over the top enough to not risk anyone mistaking it for being serious. Fury is a really bad movie that is entirely serious and entirely unaware how bad it is. Stunk, awful.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Watched fury last night.

At least inglorious bastards went over the top enough to not risk anyone mistaking it for being serious. Fury is a really bad movie that is entirely serious and entirely unaware how bad it is. Stunk, awful.

the start of the movie is Tiger 131