Guardian Termite and Pest in Hughesville... BEWARE!!!

SG_Player1974

Had a salesman come out and pitch, what sounded like, a good deal. We were unsatisfied with our current company and decided to switch. We were told that "The initial service fee would be waived, after that we will charge you at the end of the quarter." Well.....

We had a service person come out 10 days ago to perform the service. TODAY, I look and they billed us!!! After a few terrible phone calls with the "Customer Service" I was told that the fee that was waived was a "Sign-up fee!" Ummmm.... so you are telling me that you wanted to charge me $225 just to become your customer??? Doesn't the service cost get billed in the quarterly service fee?

Also asked why we were billed immediately and not at the end of the quarter as promised. Was told that they bill after the first service call! Ummm.... that is not what I was told when your salesman pitched your services to me!

BOTTOM LINE..... STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE! Rude on the phone, no customer service skills. When asked to speak to manager... was told "The manager is on vacation!" What a coincidence!

FED_UP

Had a salesman come out and pitch, what sounded like, a good deal. We were unsatisfied with our current company and decided to switch. We were told that "The initial service fee would be waived, after that we will charge you at the end of the quarter." Well.....

We had a service person come out 10 days ago to perform the service. TODAY, I look and they billed us!!! After a few terrible phone calls with the "Customer Service" I was told that the fee that was waived was a "Sign-up fee!" Ummmm.... so you are telling me that you wanted to charge me $225 just to become your customer??? Doesn't the service cost get billed in the quarterly service fee?

Also asked why we were billed immediately and not at the end of the quarter as promised. Was told that they bill after the first service call! Ummm.... that is not what I was told when your salesman pitched your services to me!

BOTTOM LINE..... STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE! Rude on the phone, no customer service skills. When asked to speak to manager... was told "The manager is on vacation!" What a coincidence!

Sounds like you need a face to face at the business, I don't even talk to salesman that come up to my door.

SG_Player1974

Is it that bad to simply want a business to stand by the promises they make? It seems like that particular way of doing business and attitude is pretty common around here. I constantly hear friends and other family members talk about this regarding various business services and when I ask "Why dont you do something about it?" I am told "I'm just gonna pay." or "Thats the way it is."

No wonder so many businesses treat their customers like garbage. What incentive do they have not to?

StadEMS3

PREMO Member
I don't talk to anyone selling services at my door. If they're good you'll know by word of mouth recommendations and reputation.

BigDogT

Just another in the long list of unhappy Guardian clients....why people still use them???? Robbie Kidwell has one thing in mind...make as much money as he can, and talk as much bull$#@$ as he can....

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
Just another in the long list of unhappy Guardian clients....why people still use them???? Robbie Kidwell has one thing in mind...make as much money as he can, and talk as much bull$#@$ as he can....

Who is he, the owner?

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
What's your contract say? Remember, if it isn't in writing, it was never said, implied or promised.