Woman Violently Beaten As Toddler Tries To Intervene

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Pardon me, but that appears to be another instance of...

Black on White violence, is it not?

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Taken from the YouTube description. There's more.

The video, shot in a Salem, Massachusetts street.

"Police in this county deal with this type of violence every day. Yet, this video is physically sickening to watch," Salem Chief of Police John J Pelura III said.
Fight involving a toddler in Salem Massecheusetts Police have identified the attacker as Latia Harris

The video shows the victim being thrown to the ground, beaten repeatedly, kicked and spat on.

As the attack continues, the 27-year-old victim's two-year-old son urges the attacker to stop and kicks her legs.

The child is then threatened with a kick in the face.

The victim, 27, is left on the ground beaten.

Police chief Pelura said she was "disoriented, confused and bleeding from the face".

The attacker has been identified as Latia Harris, 25, but police have not apprehended her yet.

The suspect faces charges of aggravated assault and two counts of making terroristic threats, police chief Pelura said.

jmacbryde

Someone would rather film this crap so they can post it on YouTube instead of helping stop it. Even with a child in the middle. Both are disgusting.

mamatutu

mama to two
Wow. There is so much wrong with that as others have commented. And, what did the child just learn? Violence.

GW8345

Not White House Approved
This is just another reason why people should be allowed to CCW without needing a special permit or having to jump through hoops, if you can legally purchase a weapon, you should be able to carry it.

If someone had a weapon, the girl on the ground would have only been hit once, after that there would be a large hole in the attacker.

Also, I won't hold my breath over any hate crime charges, only whites can be charged with hate crimes.

itsrequired

This is just another reason why people should be allowed to CCW without needing a special permit or having to jump through hoops, if you can legally purchase a weapon, you should be able to carry it.

If someone had a weapon, the girl on the ground would have only been hit once, after that there would be a large hole in the attacker.

Also, I won't hold my breath over any hate crime charges, only whites can be charged with hate crimes.

So one punch of a person on the ground would dictate using deadly force? You really are stupid! Here is a hate crime where a black man was charged. You make this ridiculous statement even after you see the victim in this crime is not critically injured. I swear you prove how stupid you are on a daily basis.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/04/justice/new-york-knockout-assaults-arrest/

Hijinx

So one punch of a person on the ground would dictate using deadly force? You really are stupid! Here is a hate crime where a black man was charged. You make this ridiculous statement even after you see the victim in this crime is not critically injured. I swear you prove how stupid you are on a daily basis.

Right, if they aren't dead you cannot shoot. Everyone knows that. That woman is still alive noway should anyone shoot to protect her or themselves if she isn't dead.

Anyway most of us understand why white people move out of these neighborhoods.

itsrequired

Right, if they aren't dead you cannot shoot. Everyone knows that. That woman is still alive noway should anyone shoot to protect her or themselves if she isn't dead.

Is that what you took from that? Okay. There are people who are advocates for the second amendment like myself. I'd say even a guy like Chris is a good advocate for the second amendment. A person who says someone should be shot the FIRST time they punch another person does not help that cause. Nobody said the woman had to die. As a matter of fact, the woman didn't die.

Rommey

So one punch of a person on the ground would dictate using deadly force? You really are stupid!
ONE punch???? Maybe you saw a different video than I did...
Here is a hate crime where a black man was charged. You make this ridiculous statement even after you see the victim in this crime is not critically injured. I swear you prove how stupid you are on a daily basis.

Lighten up, Francis...maybe you should get your sarcasm detector checked...might as well get the hyperbole filter cleaned as well.

Last edited:

itsrequired

ONE punch???? Maybe you saw a different video than I did...
Lighten up, Francis...maybe you should get your sarcasm detector checked...might as well get the hyperbole filter cleaned as well.

Maybe you should pay a little bit better attention to what was being said. The dumbass said the FIRST time she punched the girl on the ground, a ccw would have put a bullet in her. Do you think that would be appropriate? I don't. It's idiots like that who make a good argument for gun control. As difficult as it is now, don't you think these politicians would attack our rights further if everytime someone punched someone a ccw shot that person?

GW8345

Not White House Approved
Maybe you should pay a little bit better attention to what was being said. The dumbass said the FIRST time she punched the girl on the ground, a ccw would have put a bullet in her. Do you think that would be appropriate? I don't. It's idiots like that who make a good argument for gun control. As difficult as it is now, don't you think these politicians would attack our rights further if everytime someone punched someone a ccw shot that person?

Wait, wasn't it you who said cops have the right to protect themselves even before the attacker can harm them? Now you want an average citizen to bet the snot beat out of them and not protect themselves, as long as they are still breathing they cannot defend themselves..............BS.

Again it comes down to intent and you don't know if that second punch would seriously harm the person or even kill them, so why wait to find out. The person throwing the punches has shown intent to do bodily harm and as a CCW, I would not wait to see if they stop after the first punch or the fifth punch, I would stop them from doing bodily harm to the victim. Just like cops shooting people who have a weapon or make an aggressive move towards them, guess cops are the only ones who have the right to self-defense.

Would I shot without warning, no, I would give a verbal warning to stop and if that warning was not heeded, then I would stop the attacker from doing bodily harm to the victim. I’m not going to wait around and see if the attacker stops before he beats her to death or does serious injury to her. No self-defense law says you have to wait to see if the attacker stops after the first act of aggression, you only need the threat of bodily harm in order to defend yourself or someone else, after the first punch, bodily harm has been proven.

And once again, your response was predictable, I see you haven’t started those anger management classes yet.

itsrequired

Wait, wasn't it you who said cops have the right to protect themselves even before the attacker can harm them?
Yes, cops have the right to protect themselves. Now, if a cop shot a person who punched another person, would you jump up and say the cop was right? Will you honestly say the cop has that right to use deadly force against a person who is punching another?

Again it comes down to intent and you don't know if that second punch would seriously harm the person or even kill them, so why wait to find out.

More stupidity from you. In this instance, we certainly do. Gawd you are stupid!

No self-defense law says you have to wait to see if the attacker stops after the first act of aggression, you only need the threat of bodily harm in order to defend yourself or someone else, after the first punch, bodily harm has been proven.

And once again, your response was predictable, I see you haven’t started those anger management classes yet.

LOL...anger? That's funny. You give me great joy in showing how stupid you are. Dummy, talk to ANY self defense expert or lawyer and ask if you can shoot somone who punches someone else one time. You really make this easy!

Hijinx

Is that what you took from that? Okay. There are people who are advocates for the second amendment like myself. I'd say even a guy like Chris is a good advocate for the second amendment. A person who says someone should be shot the FIRST time they punch another person does not help that cause. Nobody said the woman had to die. As a matter of fact, the woman didn't die.

Well ya know you have to look at the comparative size of the these folks. The woman being beaten didn't have much chance against the gorilla who bet her, she was outweighed by 100 lbs.Of course the attacker knew that also , people like that do not attack other people of comparative size. If I were small like the woman who got beat on and had a weapon I would damned sure have shot that Moose after the first blow.

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return
Well ya know you have to look at the comparative size of the these folks. The woman being beaten didn't have much chance against the gorilla who bet her, she was outweighed by 100 lbs.Of course the attacker knew that also , people like that do not attack other people of comparative size. If I were small like the woman who got beat on and had a weapon I would damned sure have shot that Moose after the first blow.

I think you are confused. I don't think required is calling into question the right of self-defense. The key word here is "self".

It's amazing how the sheer stupidity of you people can cause me to take required's side!