Mini Pot Belly Pig

mamatutu

mama to two
No trick... We are fostering one. Long story..

That is a really nice thing to do. I just looked them up. They sound like wonderful pets, and not really that much trouble. A few dos and don'ts, but overall fun to have. Hopefully, some here have one to give you some advice, or want to adopt one. I don't think my cats would tolerate a pig. Good luck! :smile:

mamatutu

mama to two
I want to post the smiley that says "this thread is worthless without picture" but I can't get it to take.........

I want pics, too!:worthless:

gin, go to the advanced button when you reply, and select the more smilies button. It is there. It took me a while to figure out the new forum, too. :smile:

ginwoman

I want pics, too!:worthless:

gin, go to the advanced button when you reply, and select the more smilies button. It is there. It took me a while to figure out the new forum, too. :smile:

I did all that mama and found it and clicked on it but it still won't appear on the message. I'm sure it's something silly that I am doing (or not doing) :lmao::lmao:......see...I can get the smiles that are on the right side of the screen of the first page but not the ones on the "more" selection.

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
Kind of a story related to this. Son and GF got this pig. It was supposed to spend time here and at her parents place. We ending up raising it since it was 5 weeks old. Other parents were unable to take it because of health issues. OK then. Son and GF moved in a place where they can't keep her. We are now the proud parents of a pig. She is a nice little pig (sometimes) and she is spoiled rotten (wife did it) She is just not the type of pet we wanted. We are having health issues with our Lab and he is taking a lot of our time. She needs a lot of attention. She likes it outside and inside too. She is house trained but you have to watch her and convince her that it is time to go outside sometimes. First picture is when she was a baby. She is about 35 lbs. now and I think that is as big as she will get. Easy to feed cause she'll eat anything. :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_0259.jpg
    IMG_0259.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 488
  • IMG_1039.jpg
    IMG_1039.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 520
  • IMG_1017.jpg
    IMG_1017.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 504
  • IMG_1593.jpg
    IMG_1593.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 509
  • IMG_1958.jpg
    IMG_1958.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 555

Roman

What a sweet little animal. I love the pictures, and you're right, she is a little spoiled. But that's OK.