Climate change causing crisis in Iraq!

BOP

H/T to MichelleMalkin.com and guest commentator, Doug Powers.

http://www.slate.com/articles/techn...ity_is_climate_change_destabilizing_iraq.html

Could there be a connection between climate change and the emerging conflict in Iraq?

The short answer is a qualified yes, according to Frank Femia of the Center for Climate and Security, a Washington-based policy institute advised by senior retired military and national security leaders.

Glad you cleared that up for us, Mr. Femia. We best keep an eye on Texas and especially California, which isn't the most stable of places in the best of times. Now that we're in our umpteenth year of the man-caused drought (libprog and their enviro-nazi allies), watch for the same thing in the Golden State.

Speaking of the original article, how many media and enviro shills does it take to carry the Won's water, whether he is aware or not?

Answer: there are never enough.

Hijinx

So Frank Femia who is a supposed expert on Climate and Security now is an expert on what drives Al Quaeda and Isis. Did Frank read their Koran, where they are obligated to kill infidels? To enslave and capture slaves? I think Frank needs a few more classes on Islam.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
It's true. Climate change REALLY messed up the dinosaurs world. Caused incredible unrest, famine and, ultimately wiped them out.

Such is the power of the SUV

:evil:

Screw the climate change scenario. I'd be pissed off and rebellious too if I were hot and sweaty and thirsty and hungry and shot at like they are all the time, climate change ignored.