nothing since April

dan0623_2000

With so many things going on during the warmer months, we no longer need to have a M&G as an excuse to drink!!!! However I do miss y'all

Beta

Smile!
We're all anti-social on this forum. We don't want to meet anyone and we certainly hate greeting newbies. :coffee:

belvak

Happy Camper
We've been wrapped up in wedding planning stuff. Now that the big day is over and our baby girl is married off, we might have time again.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Everyone has been busy with other things. We don't even do the super secret exclusive dinners that we don't invite you all to.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Everyone has been busy with other things. We don't even do the super secret exclusive dinners that we don't invite you all to.

:yeahthat:

Besides, if someone wants to have a Meet & Greet to go to, there's no reason they can't start a tread for one. :lol:

GURPS, you actually never show up to them anymore anyway, but if you wanted one - why didn't you just start a tread? :shrug:

Beta

Smile!
I invited you to Silver Diner and offered to buy you dinner, but you were too good. :drama:

not too good, just too far for lunch! :lol:

And a date with you isn't a super secret forum convention exclusively for cool people :ohwell:

I am going to have to try the Silver Diner soon though. I'll try to let you know. Maybe we can turn it into a super secret forum convention for any type of people (that way we're allowed to go...)

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
not too good, just too far for lunch! :lol:

And a date with you isn't a super secret forum convention exclusively for cool people :ohwell:

I am going to have to try the Silver Diner soon though. I'll try to let you know. Maybe we can turn it into a super secret forum convention for any type of people (that way we're allowed to go...)
Are your people allowed to eat bison ?