It's Finally Here!!

OldBlue

Today is the day I get to put this IDIOT infested part of America in my rearview mirror FOREVER!!

Goodbye SMIBS!!!:lmao:

Coaster

I must say, it has been a pressure knowing you.
Keep in touch with yourself.

And, oh yes, the door is the rectangular wooden thing in the middle of the wall. Don't let it hit you in the behind.

SoMdDude

Today is the day I get to put this IDIOT infested part of America in my rearview mirror FOREVER!!

I cant wait to get out of here either and go back to nova where I am from. Its so ghetto around here any more

GW8345

Not White House Approved

And exactly who are you again, it's not like you are known around here......................at all.

mamatutu

mama to two
:lol: I just got back from errands on this blustery day. I see the OP is blustery, as well. Thanks for the responses, and laughs, y'all!

mamatutu

mama to two
What was instantly brought to my mind about the OP and his thread is 'the grass is not always greener on the other side'. What makes him think that the tax collector, and our imperial government won't follow him to his next backyard? It is spreading like a plague. So, imo, he is not thinking clearly, but I wish him the best. Actually, I wish all of us the best. We deserve it. Go, SMIBs!. I am a transplant from Louisiana, but I will gladly join y'all's ranks any day. There is a reason that SoMD consistently votes conservative, but we are just out numbered in the state. Good luck with your move, OP.

dan0623_2000

I cant wait to get out of here either and go back to nova where I am from. Its so ghetto around here any more
I have never understood people who live somewhere and then complain about where they live but never offer any suggestions for improvements. But what really amazes me is the ones who move here, decide they do not like it, complain about living here but do not move on to someplace else. I guess they are not smart enough to take control of their lives and move on.
Military would be an exception. They basicly have no choice where they will be assigned and I fell sorry for them. Now the really stupid ones are the military people who retire here and bitch and moan about living here.