Fifteen of the Most Bizarre Cat Breeds

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
"Did you know cats have been associated with humans for close to 10,000 years? Cat owners know both how sweet and tough they can be, but at the same time cats have evolved and have done so in a way that can be pretty strange at times. Over the years, genetics and selective breeding have created some distinct and unique cats. In some cat breeds, people have a hard time even believing they are even real. So of course we wanted to do a piece on the most bizarre cat breeds. Heere are 15 cat breeds you’ll find to be quite unusual. We’ve also provided links to more info about every cat which you can find on this website."

http://kittentoob.com/cat-breeds/ten-of-the-most-bizarre-cat-breeds/?utm_source=outbrain-bizarre&utm_medium=20140708211937-fd449421c65dbf8f641b2be1ed19a9f4&utm_term=kittentoob&utm_campaign=bizarrecatbreeds

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Speaking of unusual looking kitties, we have a handsome pair of brothers that look like twins available for adoption. Current on vaccines, neutered, microchipped, and ready for their turn to have a family.

ForumRunner_20140713_103731.jpg

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20140713_103652.jpg
    ForumRunner_20140713_103652.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 325

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I think all cats are bizarre. Their behavior defies logic.

The cats I admire are those big felines that live in open areas and have to catch their own food. Survival of the fittest.

dgates80

Land of the lost
I think all cats are bizarre. Their behavior defies logic.

The cats I admire are those big felines that live in open areas and have to catch their own food. Survival of the fittest.

Nature of the species. Hunters / carnivores and always will be. Like the line from Alice's Resteraunt, " I tell ya Doc, I wanna kill. Kill, kill, kill"

Last edited: