The Washington Times

Has anyone else noticed the piles of Washington Times newspapers laying on the ground outside metro stations? Is this an attempt by the Times to get people to take their paper rather than the Washington Post free paper thingy? Is this a vast left wing conspiracy by the Post to run the Times out of business by paying off the paperboys to not stock the Times paper boxes?

It is the actual paper, including inserts. Both yesterday and today at both metro center and silver spring.

Originally posted by migtig
I just found out thru my connections that a summer youth hawker program was supposed to have started this week, and the papers are being delivered at the metro stops for the kids to sell. Supposedly, there should be a kid in the area trying to sell those papers. :shrug: Obviously, the kids for those stops aren't showing.
OFF WITH THE SLACKER'S HEADS!!!!!!!!!! Guess this means I (along with a bunch of other people) are guilty of stealing papers.:blushing:

rraley

Some left-wing conspiracy is not needed to run the Washington Times out of business. Their ownership by the self-proclaimed Messiah and redeemer of Hitler will do that.