What's it gonna be...

ceo_pte

Take a stand for what's right!!!

The God-ordained institution of marriage is under attack in courts across the nation, and your help is needed to save it before the one man-one woman definition of marriage is completely and radically redefined. Homosexual marriage will soon be a reality if you fail to get involved! Go to www.nogaymarriage.com and sign the petition supporting a federal marriage amendment.

www.nogaymarriage.com

ceo_pte

Sample letter to your U.S. Rep..

Dear Representative ________________,

Marriage, in my view, is the most important issue before Congress at this time and the number one issue for the 2004 election. It is crystal clear that a constitutional amendment defining marriage is necessary to protect marriage in America today. In less than a year, we've seen the U.S. Supreme Court validate sodomy, a state supreme court decree homosexual "marriage" legal and a defiant mayor authorize thousands of homosexual "marriage" licenses.

What we have today is a democratic crisis that demands attention. The Federal Marriage Amendment (H.J. Res. 56) is the answer we need to defend traditional marriage.

For all of history marriage has been a heterosexual institution. It must remain this way, most importantly for children. Please defend the institution of marriage and support passage of the Federal Marriage Amendment.

Thank you,

(Your name and address*)

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Originally posted by huntr1
No.

:yeahthat: As much as I disagree with gay marriage, I don't think the government has any right to regulate it.

Domestic partnerships, on the other hand, is another issue.

But this topic has been beaten to death on these forums... I'm not going to resurrect it.

ceo_pte

For your Senator

Dear Senator ________________,

Marriage, in my view, is the most important issue before Congress at this time and the number one issue for the 2004 election. It is crystal clear that a constitutional amendment defining marriage is necessary to protect marriage in America today. In less than a year, we've seen the U.S. Supreme Court validate sodomy, a state supreme court decree homosexual "marriage" legal and a defiant mayor authorize thousands of homosexual "marriage" licenses.

What we have today is a democratic crisis that demands attention. The Federal Marriage Amendment (S.J. Res. 30) is the answer we need to defend traditional marriage.

For all of history marriage has been a heterosexual institution. It must remain this way, most importantly for children. Please defend the institution of marriage and support passage of the Federal Marriage Amendment.

Thank you,

(Your name and address*)

J

justhangn

Originally posted by BuddyLee
Thats not what I heard.:lol:

Leave
006.jpg
alone.......

Nanny Pam

I support Gay marriage, Swinging, or anything else that makes people happy. It's their business, not ours.

Just my 2 cents. (I wish I knew how to make that cents thing!)

:whatever: :rolleyes:

ceo_pte

Sorry people, but I have a hard time taking you all serious. Most of you have bad marriages (if they still exist), poor self-images, no life, no money, no vision for your future, no goals, no moral foundations, and are virtually losers. Note, I said most. There are a few that I have met who are truly good people. So don't be alarmed if I don't get excited about your criticisim.

:bubble: :biggrin:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Originally posted by ceo_pte
Sorry people, but I have a hard time taking you all serious. Most of you have bad marriages (if they still exist), poor self-images, no life, no money, no vision for your future, no goals, no moral foundations, and are virtually losers. Note, I said most. There are a few that I have met who are truely good people. So don't be alarmed if I don't get excited about your criticisim.

Not to worry, we don't take you seriously either. :dance:

SuperGrover

jack of all trades
Originally posted by ceo_pte
Sorry people, but I have a hard time taking you all serious. Most of you have bad marriages (if they still exist), poor self-images, no life, no money, no vision for your future, no goals, no moral foundations, and are virtually losers. Note, I said most. There are a few that I have met who are truly good people. So don't be alarmed if I don't get excited about your criticisim.

"... it is not right to be disrespectful towards anything [or anyone].... Cursing, insulting and being rude reveals your own lack of education and character. " - ???