baby fever!

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
Like what the crap!...... Everyone is getting knocked up or is having a kid shortly. Both of man friends nieces are prego and my friend who I would never think in a million years would be prego and she is. I'm all getting mushy like.

Roman

You do know that pregnancy is contagious right?
Like what the crap!...... Everyone is getting knocked up or is having a kid shortly. Both of man friends nieces are prego and my friend who I would never think in a million years would be prego and she is. I'm all getting mushy like.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I had my tubes tied after my daughter was born so I couldn't succumb to the dreaded baby fever. It's like we just get them out of the annoying barfing and diaper stage, they can now hit their mouth with a utensil, we can have a little me-time.....and we want to start all over again. It's stupid but we all do/did it.

:banghead:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I had my tubes tied after my daughter was born so I couldn't succumb to the dreaded baby fever. It's like we just get them out of the annoying barfing and diaper stage, they can now hit their mouth with a utensil, we can have a little me-time.....and we want to start all over again. It's stupid but we all do/did it.

:banghead:

I didn't. I stopped with the one. :lol:

KDENISE977

My son is 3 and OMG getting it more and more. And I don't even LIKE kids :cds: But I'm too
old now. And we would need a bigger house. :ohwell: But I feel your pain !!!

mamatutu

mama to two
You do know that pregnancy is contagious right?

:lol: But, seriously, I know afjess said she doesn't want children, which is fine. One of my brothers chose to never have children. Nothing wrong with that. But, afjess may change her mind the more she is around the little cuties! It can be very contagious!

I do want to add that we met a new member of the family today. My husband's cousin and wife are in their early 40's and never could conceive. They put up a website that they were looking for a baby. After just two days they got many hits. Long story short, they went to TN and picked up their adorable Kayla Marie. I met her today. She is 13 weeks old, and is one of the cutest creatures I have ever seen. Life is good. Oh, and that is one lucky baby! :huggy:

P.S. They also said today that when it was all said and done with all the ins and outs and the paperwork, fees and the med bills, etc; it cost them 70,000. :faint:

Last edited:

lucky_bee

RBF expert
Man friend will be 40 next year he wants kids.

But if you're adamant that you don't want any, why are you with him?
Not asking as a smartazz, genuinely curious. I left one guy bc he decided he was no longer interested in marriage and kids (after we'd spent 3 yrs talking about doing just that) and I stopped dating another guy early on bc he'd already done the wife and kids thing and wasn't interested in that again, especially since he was almost 40. Kids and previous marriages don't bother me but since I've done neither, I still want that possibility left open.

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
But if you're adamant that you don't want any, why are you with him?
Not asking as a smartazz, genuinely curious. I left one guy bc he decided he was no longer interested in marriage and kids (after we'd spent 3 yrs talking about doing just that) and I stopped dating another guy early on bc he'd already done the wife and kids thing and wasn't interested in that again, especially since he was almost 40. Kids and previous marriages don't bother me but since I've done neither, I still want that possibility left open.

Because he said he would be happy either way. He and I both said that we are not gonna let that be a reason to end a relationship that we both are very happy with.