Insured pet sitters?

Avery

We are in calvert county and I am looking for recommendations for pet sitters who are insured and so forth. I have only found one so far who even mentions having insurance. Thanks!

tommyjo

Amazing...even on something as simple as this you can't formulate an intelligent response.

The poster was looking for a recommendation to a pet sitter; not your "JMO".

frequentflier

happy to be living
We are in calvert county and I am looking for recommendations for pet sitters who are insured and so forth. I have only found one so far who even mentions having insurance. Thanks!

Where in Calvert county are you? There are many great licensed, bonded and insured pet sitters in Calvert but they usually stay in their areas. Solomons, Lusby, St Leonard, PF, Owings, Huntingtown etc.

frequentflier

happy to be living
:yeahthat:

I recall a pet-sitting service called FourPetsSake.

I have met the person that owns that business. I think her name is Terri. I know of many great pet sitters in Calvert. Most work different territories. I will try to hook her up with someone I trust in her area.
(That's not to say I don't know or trust said business- I have actually never heard good or bad about them)

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I have met the person that owns that business. I think her name is Terri. I know of many great pet sitters in Calvert. Most work different territories. I will try to hook her up with someone I trust in her area.
(That's not to say I don't know or trust said business- I have actually never heard good or bad about them)

I'm not familiar with them either really. I know of them because one of their employees turned over 2 cats to us a couple years ago.

Avery

Where in Calvert county are you? There are many great licensed, bonded and insured pet sitters in Calvert but they usually stay in their areas. Solomons, Lusby, St Leonard, PF, Owings, Huntingtown etc.

We are in Dunkirk.

I checked into Forpetssake but she only does other areas.

Thanks!

frequentflier

happy to be living
Like Roman said, you could try asking your vet or even ask friends and neighbors.
I was unable to come up with anyone in northern Calvert for you. I know most of them from PF down. However you may want to try www.petsit.com; which is the website of the Pet Sitters International group. Get ahold of the sitters in your area and interview them.