Leah Remini

Pete

Repete
Why is she the entertainment darling lately. She is moderately good looking, had a couple years on a mildly humorous sitcom and ditched Scientology. Is dumping a "religion" that big a deal? I try not to bust on peoples religion of choice because frankly it is a faith/respect thing but if there was one I would it is Scientology. It is a bunch of nutjobs. So instead of giving her max cudos for leaving L. Ron Hubbard's merry band of self worshipers should't she get double that for joining and staying in that "church" for a couple decades?

Beta

Smile!
Why is she the entertainment darling lately. She is moderately good looking, had a couple years on a mildly humorous sitcom and ditched Scientology. Is dumping a "religion" that big a deal? I try not to bust on peoples religion of choice because frankly it is a faith/respect thing but if there was one I would it is Scientology. It is a bunch of nutjobs. So instead of giving her max cudos for leaving L. Ron Hubbard's merry band of self worshipers should't she get double that for joining and staying in that "church" for a couple decades?

Are you saying this in reference to that new TV show of hers? I don't know, I guess some people find her or her family entertaining enough to test drive a series. :shrug:

Btw, King of Queens went for 9 seasons. Unless you're talking about something else.