Immigrant children flooding USA

mudpuddle

" Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley asked a top White House official that immigrant minors not be sent to a site that was under consideration in his home state, sources familiar with the conversation said.

"He privately said 'please don't send these kids to western Maryland,'" a Democratic source told CNN.

The heated discussion between O'Malley and White House domestic policy adviser Cecilia Munoz occurred during a phone call late Friday evening, sources familiar with the conversation added.

A senior O'Malley administration official confirmed the conversation took place. But the official stressed O'Malley, a possible Democratic presidential candidate, did not reject the idea of temporarily housing some of the children in other parts of the state."

Please see actual poll in my next thread! (I messed up posting! lol)

http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/15/politics/immigration-not-in-my-backyard/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Last edited:

mudpuddle

" Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley asked a top White House official that immigrant minors not be sent to a site that was under consideration in his home state, sources familiar with the conversation said.

"He privately said 'please don't send these kids to western Maryland,'" a Democratic source told CNN.

The heated discussion between O'Malley and White House domestic policy adviser Cecilia Munoz occurred during a phone call late Friday evening, sources familiar with the conversation added.

A senior O'Malley administration official confirmed the conversation took place. But the official stressed O'Malley, a possible Democratic presidential candidate, did not reject the idea of temporarily housing some of the children in other parts of the state."

Please see actual poll in my next thread! (I messed up posting! lol)

http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/15/politics/immigration-not-in-my-backyard/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

My first inclination, or my heart was telling me: let the children come and stay who have family (also illegal immigrants) in the states...
Then, my mind was saying...no, they and their families should all be sent back! (deported.)
So, I voted no!

Purplefox

I AM an enigma
Given the fact that one of our American Hero's is being held in a Mexican jail on (what seems to me, to be) bogus charges, I have a proposal that may Obama could use to get our Marine back. Let him say, OK, if you do NOT release Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi toot-sweet, we will release back across the border, into YOUR country ALL the illegals that we can round up here.

Pretty simple to me.