Brunch Bridal Shower

JeJeTe

Happiness
Suggestions for food at a brunch bridal shower? I was thinking bagels, fruit, etc. But I needed other ideas for something that would travel easily and still be delicious. :smile:

JeJeTe

Happiness
The ingredients for a breakfast casserole could be cooked in muffin tins for individual serving sizes...:yay: You could do a meaty one and also a vegetarian one for variety and to satisfy different taste.

This is a good idea! :jet:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
french toast bar with an electric griddle pan ..yummmm

This w/out the griddle. Have pancakes or French toast in heated pans with all the fixins (fruit, flavored syrups, whipped cream, powdered sugar, chocolate pieces, etc.).

Also, fresh fruit and fruit juices. Cinnamon rolls, bagels, assorted danishes and tarts, pre-made omelettes (small). Mimosas... don't forget mimosas.

JeJeTe

Happiness
This w/out the griddle. Have pancakes or French toast in heated pans with all the fixins (fruit, flavored syrups, whipped cream, powdered sugar, chocolate pieces, etc.).

Also, fresh fruit and fruit juices. Cinnamon rolls, bagels, assorted danishes and tarts, pre-made omelettes (small). Mimosas... don't forget mimosas.

This is exactly what I was envisioning! I'd like to have chicken and waffles there too because I've never had it and my sister loves it.

The theme of the shower is Maryland so we are doing Old Bay Bloody Marys, a mimosa bar and Screwdrivers.

lucky_bee

RBF expert
This is exactly what I was envisioning! I'd like to have chicken and waffles there too because I've never had it and my sister loves it.

The theme of the shower is Maryland so we are doing Old Bay Bloody Marys, a mimosa bar and Screwdrivers.

Well if that's the case...

I'd do trays of eggs benedict with lump crab meat or on crabcakes (eggs benedict is actually easy to make ahead of time, take a note from actual restaurants that serve them for brunches)
a waffles bar with all the fun fixin's
fried chicken (doesn't have to be hot)
and smith island cake

:drool:

JeJeTe

Happiness
Well if that's the case...

I'd do trays of eggs benedict with lump crab meat or on crabcakes (eggs benedict is actually easy to make ahead of time, take a note from actual restaurants that serve them for brunches)
a waffles bar with all the fun fixin's
fried chicken (doesn't have to be hot)
and smith island cake

:drool:

The Smith Island Cake is already on my shower vision board. I was going to look up crab breakfast casseroles.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
The Smith Island Cake is already on my shower vision board. I was going to look up crab breakfast casseroles.

When is the shower?

If it fits with my schedule, I'll make you a SIC. No, really!

(I can make one for you, and one for MEEEEEEEEEEE!)

lucky_bee

RBF expert
I think I'll stick to the casserole because it seems easier for me. And it looks delicious! Thank you!! :huggy:

It really does.... :drool:

I'd probably use a little less corn, 2 ears seems like a lot? But now I need an excuse to make it myself. And another excuse to have BG make me a smith island cake too!