White Flags on Brooklyn Bridge?

Hessian

Possibilities:
a) France has finally found some people who will surrender to them.

b) Artsy-highbrow East enders are making a statement,...but they are not sure about what.

c) Illegal aliens have now captured NYC,...a place that has not surrendered to the enemy since September 1776.

I love one of the witnesses said they were scared....yeah,...NYC.

Hijinx

Wlle don't toss that flag away. Send it to the White House. Obama is surrendering our whole country.

tommyjo

Wlle don't toss that flag away. Send it to the White House. Obama is surrendering our whole country.

You could use a few of them as well. You've surrendered your sanity, common sense, and ability to think rationality at the altar of political propaganda.

BOP

Say, sweet cheeks, you been paying attention to the thread about tomato sammiches? I could really use a bacon/cheese/mater sammich right about now...

Make it 2, and bring us a couple beers while you're at it, TJ!

GW8345

Not White House Approved
For someone who complains about attacking, trolling and name calling, you sure do your fair share. I call that irony.

Food for Thought

:yay:
And I'm sure you are just as critical of all the others here too, I look forward to you calling them out also.

seven

And I'm sure you are just as critical of all the others here too, I look forward to you calling them out also.

Actually no. I find it quite immature, but carry on if it makes you feel bigger, badder and better.

mamatutu

mama to two
Actually no. I find it quite immature, but carry on if it makes you feel bigger, badder and better.

Actually, I agree with you about the name calling, but in TJ's case she started it quite some time ago. She is an expert basher, and deserves what she gets, plus she never comes back to a thread once she has done the bashing. I have been a target of her, as well. Sorry, but GW8, Gilligan, BOP, and others are right in their replies. And, I agree, I have never seen you be rude to anyone on here.

Hijinx

You could use a few of them as well. You've surrendered your sanity, common sense, and ability to think rationality at the altar of political propaganda.

It's not easy giving up the ability to think rationality. LMAO.

And Tommy Jo has no sense of humor.

mamatutu

mama to two
It's not easy giving up the ability to think rationality. LMAO.

And Tommy Jo has no sense of humor.

:lol: The biker v pedestrian thing was funny! And, no, TJ has no sense of humor. I like to view it as a modern Tea Party; you know when the patriots dressed up as Native Americans in the dark of night and dumped the tea into Boston Harbor. You think you know what you really don't know. That fact that whoever hoisted the white flags did it without notice is a concern to me, but, at the same time, more power to them. Think about this. That was a huge feat, and no one caught them in the act with the so called security and all. They even put metal turkey roaster pans over the lights to obscure their activity. This was well thought out. I would like to think they are on America's side.

I forgot the most important thing. God bless America. :patriot:

Last edited:

hometowngirl

:lol:

Someone can watlz up on the Bridge, but you better not sell loose cigarettes!

yeah or the NYPD, will choke your a$$ to death...while you are yelling "I can't breathe, I can't breathe" and then the responding unit will sit and watch you die.

man, have they finished building on Mars yet?