Pallywood, it's in the tweets......

glhs837

Power with Control
http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-28198622

Clifff notes. The #Gazaunderattack is rife with horrifying images of bleeding children, frantic parents, devastation, etc. But many of the pics are easily traced to either Gaza 5 years ago, or even Syria and Iraq

and I"m sure we'll see as time goes on that many of the "riveting" images and videos coming out of Gaza are staged pieces. Seems like every one I see has that same feel to it, of people rushing about in a certain way, bandages but no blood, people with no evident injuries on stretchers being hurried through a crowd, babies being handed around in a frantic fashion that dont look to be injured. And if they have an issue with folks seeing thrickery, maybe they should have though of that effect when they have done this stuff before.

mamatutu

mama to two
I probably missed the boat again, but why is the US sending money to Gaza? I thought we were allied with Israel.

GW8345

Not White House Approved
I probably missed the boat again, but why is the US sending money to Gaza? I thought we were allied with Israel.

Because barry can't stand to see fellow muslims get a well deserved ass wiping.

So while our dear leader is laying off soldiers in a combat zone, he is sending money to terrorist.

glhs837

Power with Control
been doing it for yrs .... search for Zombietime and fake ambulance

Oh, I know thats what got me looking, the footage I was seeing today was just like that old stuff. The same sort of crowds milling about frantically........

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Islamic_rage_boy.jpg

So, where's this guy?