Why can't we have sex excuses!

PJumper

A sexually frustrated husband compiled in an Excel spreadsheet the excuses of his wife every time he asked to have sex with her.

The unnamed man documented the days he was refused by his wife.

His spreadsheet went like this:

In column A, the man recorded the date and in column B, he included the response (Yes or No) while in column C he wrote down the excuses his wife used against having sex.

The excuses included: “I am too tired, I am exhausted, I am not feeling good, I ate too much, I am watching, I am too drunk, and I feel gross,” among others.

Read more: http://lifestyle.inquirer.net/16648...r-refusing-to-have-sex-with-him#ixzz38E7yjGd7
Follow us: @inquirerdotnet on Twitter | inquirerdotnet on Facebook

A sexually frustrated husband compiled in an Excel spreadsheet the excuses of his wife every time he asked to have sex with her.

The unnamed man documented the days he was refused by his wife.

His spreadsheet went like this:

In column A, the man recorded the date and in column B, he included the response (Yes or No) while in column C he wrote down the excuses his wife used against having sex.

The excuses included: “I am too tired, I am exhausted, I am not feeling good, I ate too much, I am watching, I am too drunk, and I feel gross,” among others.

Read more: http://lifestyle.inquirer.net/16648...r-refusing-to-have-sex-with-him#ixzz38E7yjGd7
Follow us: @inquirerdotnet on Twitter | inquirerdotnet on Facebook

If his wife has that many excuses for not having sex with him, maybe he needs to get a bigger ####? :shrug:

On only a slightly more serious note, maybe he needs to record in his spreadsheet (spreadsheet, seriously?) what effort he put forth to get her to have sex with him - make that column D. If after a few weeks column D reads something like - asked for sex; asked for sex; asked for ask; asked for sex; asked for sex; grabbed her boob; asked for sex; asked for sex; asked for sex; asked for sex; asked for sex - well then... maybe there's a hint in there as to what the problem is, at least part of it.

PJumper

If his wife has that many excuses for not having sex with him, maybe he needs to get a bigger ####? :shrug:

They've been together for 3 years before they got married, she she had a chance to bail out but she didn't. She also stated that they didn't have any child; well sex is a prerequisite to have kids!

They've been together for 3 years before they got married, she she had a chance to bail out but she didn't. She also stated that they didn't have any child; well sex is a prerequisite to have kids!

I was being facetious, but apparently not particularly humorously. I guess I need to try harder next time. :frown: