RV Services of So Md

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I use Leo's up in Gambrils. What type of motorhome do you have? I have a class A but they work on all types of rigs.

ginwoman

We have a camper trailer. Our fresh water holding tank has a leak. We're broke right now, so probably won't fix it this year. We have used Dick Smythers at Tri-County RV and have been pleased with him. I think Leo's is where my BIL got his motor home.

Pushrod

Patriot
This is relevant to my interests also. My mother in law has a Winnebago Chief that needs to have the awning replaced. Anyplace in Southern Maryland (St. Mary's county) that can do this?

ginwoman

This is relevant to my interests also. My mother in law has a Winnebago Chief that needs to have the awning replaced. Anyplace in Southern Maryland (St. Mary's county) that can do this?

Pushrod, Dick Smythers did ours and did good job his # is 301-481-6130. He is on Clarke's Landing Road in Hollywood.

If the tank isn't cracked extensively and you can get at the leak, or is just around a fitting, try using some 2-part putty epoxy. Works great for temp repairs like that.

ginwoman

If the tank isn't cracked extensively and you can get at the leak, or is just around a fitting, try using some 2-part putty epoxy. Works great for temp repairs like that.

My hub did check it out an determined that it was a hose not the tank "yay!!" We ordered a new hose from Tri County RV (Dick Smythers)