The Mystery Deepens

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
....So the environuts living off AGW grants tried not long ago to "'splain away" the utter failures of their various climate prediction models to come even close to matching reality. How?..by putting forth the entirely unsupported theory that the "missing heat" was probably being magically transported to and absorbed in to the greatest of the ocean depths.

Nice try fellers.

http://www.thegwpf.org/deep-oceans-are-cooling-amidst-a-sea-of-modeling-uncertainty/

Last edited:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
You have been posting for twelve hours straight today BillJim! What a ####ing :loser:!

:killingme

:popcorn:

Going for 18, house loser. Starting a new project in Korea now..that'll put me in to 24-hour mode once I'm traveling back and forth again soon.

dontknowwhy

You have been posting for twelve hours straight today BillJim! What a ####ing :loser:!

Okay, help me out here...
Gilligan is a loser for posting 12 straight hours
You know this because you've been watching his posts...FOR 12 STRAIGHT HOURS!!
What does that make you, besides so overly infatuated with Gilligan that you would stalk him on ONE forum 12 STRAIGHT HOURS?
let it go man. he's just not that into you...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
....So the environuts living off AGW grants tried not long ago to "'splain away" the utter failures of their various climate prediction models to come even close to matching reality. How?..by putting forth the entirely unsupported theory that the "missing heat" was probably being magically transported to and absorbed in to the greatest of the ocean depths.

Nice try fellers.

“Direct determination of changes in oceanic heat content over the last 20 years are not in conflict with estimates of the radiative forcing, but the uncertainties remain too large to rationalize e.g., the apparent “pause” in warming.”

Art. Pure art.