Hair straightener

KDENISE977

I'm blessed with the worst ever hair. Partially whispy straight and partially kinky curly. It's thin and awful. Does anyone know a good decent straightener.

acommondisaster

I've got that same hair, except that it's fine and thick. I am so done fighting the curl and am trying to find a hairdresser who will work with me to take advantage of (and show my how to style) my wavy/curly/frizzy hair.

KDENISE977

I've got that same hair, except that it's fine and thick. I am so done fighting the curl and am trying to find a hairdresser who will work with me to take advantage of (and show my how to style) my wavy/curly/frizzy hair.

At my last appointment, I had done a "relaxer" to get rid of the kink in the back of my hair, which is RIGHT near the scalp so it's IMPOSSIBLE :mad: none of this SH*T happened till I had a kid...or turned 36... I'm not sure which. I think it's the 36 thing :ohwell:

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
At my last appointment, I had done a "relaxer" to get rid of the kink in the back of my hair, which is RIGHT near the scalp so it's IMPOSSIBLE :mad: none of this SH*T happened till I had a kid...or turned 36... I'm not sure which. I think it's the 36 thing :ohwell:

My first pregnancy changed my hair too. I had always had straight fine hair. After #1, it got thicker and added some wave to it. After #2, it started to fall out more than normal. :ohwell: