What Now?

hotcoffee

How about Corinthians?

The book about the moral issues in life....

Or James?

Supposedly written by the half brother of Jesus.... who wasn't a follower of Jesus while He was alive and then converted.... About Old Testament proverbs etc revamped for the New Testament living.

Ecclesiastes is my favorite.

Written by Solomon.... generally a really depressing search for the meaning of life without God...

:coffee:

onel0126

Bead mumbler
The book about the moral issues in life.... Supposedly written by the half brother of Jesus.... who wasn't a follower of Jesus while He was alive and then converted.... About Old Testament proverbs etc revamped for the New Testament living. Written by Solomon.... generally a really depressing search for the meaning of life without God... :coffee:

Wisdom! Of course you won't find that in the KJV...

FollowTheMoney

Written by Solomon.... generally a really depressing search for the meaning of life without God...:coffee:
Happy to be an atheist.

You believe that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and
telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity
because a woman made from a rib was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.

And you don't understand why I have doubts? A life without "God" is a life unburdened. A life without "God" is freedom from
a mythical master. Plus, it means more money stays in your pocket and not that of the preacher. Plus ones money doesn't
fund the pedophile at your local Catholic parish. "God," the biggest scam of all human history.

Hank

my war
Happy to be an atheist.

You believe that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and
telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity
because a woman made from a rib was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.

And you don't understand why I have doubts? A life without "God" is a life unburdened. A life without "God" is freedom from
a mythical master. Plus, it means more money stays in your pocket and not that of the preacher. Plus ones money doesn't
fund the pedophile at your local Catholic parish. "God," the biggest scam of all human history.

You could at least give the mighty Carlin props for your quote.