WAA HOO we are a 501 (c) (3) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
WE DID T !!!!! We got our approval letter - we are now a 501 (c) (3) !!!!!!!!!!!!

Bring on the tax deductible donations !!!!!!!!

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
YUP step one - get 501 (c) (3)

step two - make homeless pets a thing of the past :biggrin:

with my stupid neighbor that may NEVER HAPPEN... its gonna get ugly soon. she has 3 young cats... 2 males (one inside and one outside) and a female...

NONE HAVE BEEN VETTED so no rabies shots and they are not spayed or neutered... :banghead:

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
with my stupid neighbor that may NEVER HAPPEN... its gonna get ugly soon. she has 3 young cats... 2 males (one inside and one outside) and a female...

NONE HAVE BEEN VETTED so no rabies shots and they are not spayed or neutered... :banghead:

I bet if a group offered to do it for them free of charge they wouldn't mind? Sometimes that's what it takes to reduce the suffering of potential new litters adding to the already busy shelters and/or creating yet another litter of breeders.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
I bet if a group offered to do it for them free of charge they wouldn't mind? Sometimes that's what it takes to reduce the suffering of potential new litters adding to the already busy shelters and/or creating yet another litter of breeders.

I have sent her the info for that... and offered to set it up... and take them..

i laid down the law... she has a week to get the one male outside done... of i willtake him to ttri county. .

I'm so effing done with the cat spraying my cars and area to marl his territory

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I have sent her the info for that... and offered to set it up... and take them..

i laid down the law... she has a week to get the one male outside done... of i willtake him to ttri county. .

I'm so effing done with the cat spraying my cars and area to marl his territory

There are people who CAN afford to pay the low cost fees, but choose NOT to. There is nothing we can do about that except hope to get the pet owner to cooperate so we can get the pets spayed/neutered somehow. If AC takes the pets away they will get more pets, so it's important that we convince them that complying with the law on vaccinations/licensing is important, and we can offer to help (like you said you offered).