I exist again!

No I just went there for breakfast and didn't stay long. Skipped lunch most days. Not coming back, it is awesome here!

RPMDAD

Curious are you renting or had you already purchased a place? Glad you made it there safe. Am sure you are going to love it.

Curious are you renting or had you already purchased a place? Glad you made it there safe. Am sure you are going to love it.

Renting.
Waiting for my place to sell, but looking around here anyway.
If I find a good one I will jump on it and pray my place sells soon. In any case I am stuck with this one for a year. Nice place though, nice neighbors, close to all I need and I can be out of town in 2 directions in a few minutes. Public land to the North in about 15. One side for ATVs the other for shooting.

To the East I can be at 10,000 feet in an alpine type terrain with about 300 miles of ATV trails, lakes and streams all over the place in about 40 minutes. Am I looking at ATVs? Oh yeah. Most likely a canoe for the lakes too.

Hello to both of you. Pretty nice having a Cabellas a couple miles away and an indoor shooting range 2 miles. Not that you would need one except maybe in winter.

GopherM

Darwin was right
Getting ready to follow your example and move to a more tax friendly state. We are looking south though and not toward the Rockies!