They love John F'in in Israel.

Hijinx

Last edited:

mamatutu

mama to two
Sad state of affairs. Local and abroad. Very scary times. God bless, America. Hold her and keep her. She is the only means of keeping peace in the world, and it doesn't look good.

Question: Why is America referred to as female? That is funny when so far she has been run by males. We may have our first female prez in 2 years. I don't want Hillary as prez because she is too invested in the DC/New World Order thing, but it is an interesting question. Don't you think?

Last edited:

Hijinx

Sad state of affairs. Local and abroad. Very scary times. God bless, America. Hold her and keep her. She is the only means of keeping peace in the world, and it doesn't look good.

Question: Why is America referred to as female? That is funny when so far she has been run by males. We may have our first female prez in 2 years. I don't want Hillary as prez because she is too invested in the DC/New World Order thing, but it is an interesting question. Don't you think?

If you are thinking of voting for Hillary or Elizabeth Warren I have one question.

Have you lost your mind?

Beta

Smile!

Most (all?) countries are referred to as feminine, at least in English and other Latin-based languages. Here's a quick reference for you: http://mentalfloss.com/article/53108/why-are-countries-feminine

glhs837

Power with Control
Saw a pic on FB, showed John K and a box filled with rocks, said there was no difference. I said there was, I could use the rocks to deter aggressive people.