do you have a baby in your belly

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
4-Year-Old Boy Gets Banned From Doughnut Shop For Asking Innocent But Funny Question

When Justin Otero and his mother Rebecca Denham were standing in line at the Doughnut Inn, he saw a woman whom he thought might be pregnant. So, the boy asked her if she had “a baby in her belly.” The woman, who it turns out wasn’t pregnant, chose not to take public offense at Justin’s question.

However, the following day when the family returned to the shop, the shopkeeper did something completely unexpected. From Eyewitness News 3:

When Denham and her son walked in the shop Tuesday morning, they were allegedly told to leave.
“She said, ‘he’s not allowed in here,’ and I looked around, and said, ‘him?’ and she said ‘yeah, he’s rude’,” Denham said

It appears the business owner is not acknowledging the simple fact that a four-year-old boy likes to ask questions. Clearly, Justin wasn’t being rude, he was just being a four-year-old. Since the incident, Denham has said she will buy donuts elsewhere.

My mom recalls that when she was much younger and had jus learned how babies were made her and her mother were seated on a public bus when a very pregnant woman stepped on... my mother gasped wide-eyed, pointed at the pregnant woman and said, ":shocking: I know what you did!" Her mother slapped her... :ohwell:

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
It was my mom who had the "foot in the mouth" moment. We were on base when I was about 10 and she asked the cashier when her baby was due. She wasn't pregnant. :lol:

Rommey

Doughnut Inn says expelled customer is a ‘liar’
An incident earlier this week during which a customer and her four-year-old son were reportedly kicked out of the Doughnut Inn on Main Street has prompted store manager Becca Mason to respond to the public’s outcry over the event.

According to WFSB, Rebecca Denham alleged earlier this week that she and her son, Justin Otero, were banned from the Doughnut Inn after he asked a customer if she was pregnant, to which the customer responded, “no.” Denham claimed that when the pair arrived at the store Tuesday morning, they were asked to take their business elsewhere as a result of the boy’s previous “rude” behavior.

“We were screamed at in front of the door,” Denham told WFSB. The store told her, “He’s not allowed in here, he’s rude,” Denham explained.

Mason, however, told The Courier that the story was “fabricated” and that Denham, not her son, was at the root of the problem.