Need reliable house painter

frequentflier

happy to be living
Our cedar shingle, 2 story chalet style home in CRE was last painted about 6 or 7 years ago. Husband and I had a helper dude and we got it done rather quickly. Currently, house could use a pressure wash and then some windows scraped, some caulking and paint. We hired a local handy man type guy that does a lot of work in this area. He has clearly overextended himself and keeps not showing up when he says he is going to. His pressure washer also broke down and he used ours; running it out of fuel and now it won't start (yes, my husband refueled it!!)

We also had him mowing an area that he has not showed up to mow in over 2 weeks and I will likely be out there push mowing it later today.

We have all the paint and caulk though we don't have tall ladders. We need someone dependable and not terribly expensive. Unlike before, we are not available to help. There could be a lot of additional work for the right person.

If you don't want to post publicly, please send a PM.

Thanks.

FISHTAIL

Coordinating the Truth
Our cedar shingle, 2 story chalet style home in CRE was last painted about 6 or 7 years ago. Husband and I had a helper dude and we got it done rather quickly. Currently, house could use a pressure wash and then some windows scraped, some caulking and paint. We hired a local handy man type guy that does a lot of work in this area. He has clearly overextended himself and keeps not showing up when he says he is going to. His pressure washer also broke down and he used ours; running it out of fuel and now it won't start (yes, my husband refueled it!!)

We also had him mowing an area that he has not showed up to mow in over 2 weeks and I will likely be out there push mowing it later today.

We have all the paint and caulk though we don't have tall ladders. We need someone dependable and not terribly expensive. Unlike before, we are not available to help. There could be a lot of additional work for the right person.

If you don't want to post publicly, please send a PM.

Thanks.

I know a guy who has been extremely reliable for me. He always shows up on time, cleans up, and does a nice job. Even the folks he's recommended for me for other work (like new gutters) has done the same. He's out of Dunkirk, but I can't remember his company name. I'll PM you his info.

ct20678

My boyfriend is a painter. His father has a painting company. His uncle and grandfather also have their own residential/commercial painting company. If you are interested please call 443-295-5831. After 5:30pm. My boyfriend and his father also do drywall and other home improvement projects. They are very reasonable and reliable and can provide references upon request.

Last edited: