For all his proletarian pretenses, MM is worth $50 Mil

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Michael Moore’s class act

For all his proletarian pretenses, Moore is worth nearly $50 million, and doesn’t seem to mind owning all this wealth.

According to his sworn statements, what he did mind was his wife’s conspicuous consumption on a lakeside mansion — which made people realize the Occupy Wall Street supporter was in reality a member of the 1 percent.

Now, Moore’s class hypocrisy is nothing new. Nearly a decade ago, Peter Schweizer’s book, “Do As I Say, Not As I Do” exposed Moore for the fraud he is.

For example, while Moore claimed he didn’t own “a single share of stock,” it turns out the man who produced a film attacking the war in Iraq at one point owned shares in Halliburton — Dick Cheney’s old company.

00:50

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Forgetting a few aren't you? Rupert Murdoch, Steve Forbes, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, etc...you know the hypocrites you and GRUPS read.

That was a lame post even considering the low bar you consistently set for yourself. You not feeling well today, sweetie?

mamatutu

mama to two
Yes, Moore has made a fortune from hypocrisy. I wonder if Michelle is talking to him about his obesity, and eating healthy?

Hijinx

Forgetting a few aren't you? Rupert Murdoch, Steve Forbes, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, etc...you know the hypocrites you and GRUPS read.

I knew you would be here to help Tommy. Now go back and hide in your basement apartment.

SamSpade

Still trying to remember even a single book or movie any of those wrote or did decrying the evils of capitalism - while growing rich off of it.

They may have wealth - and you may regard them as hypocritical - but they didn't get rich while informing us all about how evil it is.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

those people did not stand on the statehouse steps in Wisconsin and give populist speeches about where the MONEY is Sweet Cheeks

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Still trying to remember even a single book or movie any of those wrote or did decrying the evils of capitalism - while growing rich off of it.

They may have wealth - and you may regard them as hypocritical - but they didn't get rich while informing us all about how evil it is.

:yay: