Snake Removal

Brucebwb

Good Morning Southern Maryland!

I'm looking for anyone with lots of junk piles and/or debris (Wood, shingles, siding, etc.) on their land and wouldn't mind me looking through it to safely remove snakes from your property.

I know some people enjoy snakes like the Black Rat Snake and Cornsnake to help cut down on mice eating their feed, however there are plenty of people out there who just don't want snakes on their land period.

There is no fee for me removing that snakes from your land. I'm just looking for folks who don't mind me checking over their property and removing any snakes found including the venomous copperhead.

Thanks and drop me a message if interested.

Crewdawg141

IYAMYAS!!!!!
Good Morning Southern Maryland!

I'm looking for anyone with lots of junk piles and/or debris (Wood, shingles, siding, etc.) on their land and wouldn't mind me looking through it to safely remove snakes from your property.

I know some people enjoy snakes like the Black Rat Snake and Cornsnake to help cut down on mice eating their feed, however there are plenty of people out there who just don't want snakes on their land period.

There is no fee for me removing that snakes from your land. I'm just looking for folks who don't mind me checking over their property and removing any snakes found including the venomous copperhead.

Thanks and drop me a message if interested.

What are your plans for the snakes? New belts and purses?

Brucebwb

Haha, No I wouldn't do that nor do I know how. I've seen a lot of people kill snakes just for being on their property. It's just a personal interest and hobby I have. They will be released into a few different Wildlife Management Areas.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Haha, No I wouldn't do that nor do I know how. I've seen a lot of people kill snakes just for being on their property. It's just a personal interest and hobby I have. They will be released into a few different Wildlife Management Areas.

A friend of mine tried to run over a black snake recently and I said no, please don't. The snake knew something was up and was hauling butt to get away. I only kill the ones that end up in my chicken pen eating eggs. Once they start on the eggs, they keep coming back, so now I don't given them chances anymore as I used to.

Brucebwb

Well If you find any in your chicken pen and feel up to it, you can catch them and let me know and I will come by and remove them.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Well If you find any in your chicken pen and feel up to it, you can catch them and let me know and I will come by and remove them.

I used a smaller mesh hardware cloth on the pens when I rebuilt them to prevent the larger snakes from getting in. Although I am sure a persistent snake could find a way in somewhere. I think all the local wildlife have given up on getting in my chicken pens after my "lessons learned" with snakes, foxes, and others. Even a raccoon isn't going to figure out how to open all the locks to get inside, and raccoons can be pretty smart.