Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Shooting in San Souci?

Quote Originally Posted by GWguy View Post
    Seriously? A person (apparently) took his own life and the discussion is what kind of bike and is it scratched?

Really?
    The discussion of what type of bike it is could help someone rule out if it is someone they know and care about.

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin99 View Post
    That's what it said right beneath the windshield.
    Where? I can't see it on the pic I looked at...
    ADHD; Interdisciplinary

Quote Originally Posted by keekee View Post
    Not all guns have safety's.
    Virtually all guns have safety devices. A lot these days don't have the traditional safety lever that most folks think of, but it's a pretty rare piece that can just go off in a pocket without a hand involved, I think.
    "I aim to misbehave."

Quote Originally Posted by glhs837 View Post
    Virtually all guns have safety devices. A lot these days don't have the traditional safety lever that most folks think of, but it's a pretty rare piece that can just go off in a pocket without a hand involved, I think.
    Glock
    ADHD; Interdisciplinary

Quote Originally Posted by glhs837 View Post
    It should also be noted that a safety is just one aspect to something like this happening. The gun also has to be loaded and cocked (round in the chamber) to fire. Only an idiot would ride around with a gun like that in their pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerlily View Post
    It should also be noted that a safety is just one aspect to something like this happening. The gun also has to be loaded and cocked (round in the chamber) to fire. Only an idiot would ride around with a gun like that in their pocket.
    If his gun was in his pocket and he shot himself in the head/neck it would have to be a Lee Harvey Oswald special that shoots magic bullets, Or maybe he had his coat on his head.

;

Not much point in carrying if you don't have one in the chamber. "Hold on a minute while I get ready..."
    ADHD; Interdisciplinary

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Gude View Post
    Not much point in carrying if you don't have one in the chamber. "Hold on a minute while I get ready..."
    It sounds very unlikely that this person was simply turning around and his gun accidentally went off. I have never read anything like this before I have a feeling that there is something more to it. Was he wearing his coat on his head versus a helmet?

It sounds very unlikely that this person was simply turning around and his gun accidentally went off. I have never read anything like this before I have a feeling that there is something more to it. Was he wearing his coat on his head versus a helmet?
    No idea.
    ADHD; Interdisciplinary

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Gude View Post
    No idea.
    I love the speculation that happens on this forum when no one has any idea what happened. A person is dead for whatever reason. May he rest in peace.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.