Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Shooting in San Souci?

My husband worked with this guy. He said he was very nice, had a wife, two teen sons. So tragic. I hope the police figure out what happened. So far it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Gude View Post
    Glock
    Are you noting that Glocks dont have a traditional safety lever, or are you saying Glocks can go off in a pocket without a hand involved?
    "I aim to misbehave."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Restless View Post
    My husband worked with this guy. He said he was very nice, had a wife, two teen sons. So tragic. I hope the police figure out what happened. So far it doesn't make sense.
    Yeah, when my very personable and pleasant mailman beat his wife to death over off Chancellor's Run Rd, that didn't make any sense either. You don't really know someone through just casual contact.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Don't know if you saw the update that was added last night.

UPDATE – 7/28/14 @ 11:20 p.m.: On July 28, 2014 at 6:45 p.m., deputies from the St. Mary’s County Sheriff’s Office responded to the end of MacArthur Boulevard after citizens in the neighborhood reported hearing a gunshot.

On arrival, deputies found a male subject suffering from a gun shot wound.

Detectives from the Criminal Investigations Division responded and assumed the investigation.

The preliminary investigation and all evidence gathered thus far indicates the gunshot wound was self-inflicted. Additional details will be released as they are developed
    Sounds like they know how it happened (i.e. self inflicted) and are trying to determine if it was accidental or suicide.
    Unfortunately, we don't always know what people have bottled up inside.
    Your signature can not be longer than 100 characters - BS

Quote Originally Posted by glhs837 View Post
    Are you noting that Glocks dont have a traditional safety lever, or are you saying Glocks can go off in a pocket without a hand involved?
    http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/30/sp...ress.html?_r=0

Not sure what brand he was packing in his pocket, but Plexico Burress shot himself in the leg

It makes no sense at all. A guy here at work knew him too & said the same thing. He didn't even live in our neighborhood! It's a very strange scenario. Prayers to his family.
    Quote Originally Posted by BernieP View Post
    Don't know if you saw the update that was added last night.

Sounds like they know how it happened (i.e. self inflicted) and are trying to determine if it was accidental or suicide.
    Unfortunately, we don't always know what people have bottled up inside.
    Looks like suicide to me. He wasn't wearing a helmet either

Quote Originally Posted by BernieP View Post
    http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/30/sp...ress.html?_r=0

Not sure what brand he was packing in his pocket, but Plexico Burress shot himself in the leg
    And no surprise of how little is mentioned about why he had a gun.. Oh, that's right, he's a football player so in the media eyes that doesn't deserve any mention of his previous charges

Quote Originally Posted by nutz View Post
    And no surprise of how little is mentioned about why he had a gun.. Oh, that's right, he's a football player so in the media eyes that doesn't deserve any mention of his previous charges
    I'm not aware of "his previous charges". He actually was punished for possesion of the gun because the incident happened in NY City. The point was that he shot himself, came close to singing soprano, because the gun went off while it was in the pocket of his warm up pants.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Gude View Post
    Glock
    Glocks have a trigger safety, firing pin safety and drop safety. It is almost impossible to have an accidental discharge from a glock that is in your pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    Yeah, when my very personable and pleasant mailman beat his wife to death over off Chancellor's Run Rd, that didn't make any sense either. You don't really know someone through just casual contact.
    Your mailman had a long history of beating and abusing his wife. That would be why she moved out, to get away from his abuse. And that is why so many women don't move out. The abuse doesn't stop, it ends in murder for so many.

It make perfect sense to me. He was a whack a doodle. Abusive and nasty and had the mind set that if he couldn't have her, no one else could either.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.