Shooting in San Souci?

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
I've been following that myself. Looks like a Harley in the picture.

Yes, it does. So I guess that means APS is safe and sound. Makes me wonder though domestic gone bad, drug deal gone bad, thug kids with a gun playing gangster outside. Very sad.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
No, it wasn't me :yay:
Apparently he drove to the end of MacArthur, pulled out a gun and then shot himself.
Street is still blocked off

doubtfull24

So sad... Someone said on fb it was an accident. He had the gun in his pocket and it went off by accident. Prayers to the family.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
No, it wasn't me :yay:
Apparently he drove to the end of MacArthur, pulled out a gun and then shot himself.
Street is still blocked off

That really sounds quite strange. I mean unless this man had an ex that lived on that last street and wanted them to see him dead on the road. Very weird, I guess if you kill yourself though it is safe to say that you are not in a sound state of mind. I could come up with many other options for offing oneself that would be much better than this and less painful too. Well I feel bad for the bike. Hopefully it didn't get scratched up too much.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
So sad... Someone said on fb it was an accident. He had the gun in his pocket and it went off by accident. Prayers to the family.

That would make this person quite stupid though to be riding around with a gun with the safety off. You are right though, prayers to this persons family and friends for the loss of their loved on.

keekee

That would make this person quite stupid though to be riding around with a gun with the safety off. You are right though, prayers to this persons family and friends for the loss of their loved on.

Not all guns have safety's.

Seriously? A person (apparently) took his own life and the discussion is what kind of bike and is it scratched?

Really?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Seriously? A person (apparently) took his own life and the discussion is what kind of bike and is it scratched?

Really?

First off, we don't know the facts yet. Second, it's an innocuous comment. Third, I don't know 'em so, it can't be personal and fourth, someone is dead and you've nothing better to do than look for something to be offended by? I guess backfire jokes are totally inappropriate at this point???

First off, we don't know the facts yet. Second, it's an innocuous comment. Third, I don't know 'em so, it can't be personal and fourth, someone is dead and you've nothing better to do than look for something to be offended by? I guess backfire jokes are totally inappropriate at this point???

I'll remember that when it's your kid.

Thought you had more class than this Larry.