Israel shells kill 16 at UN school full of refugees

Chris0nllyn

Israeli shells hit a United Nations school packed with hundreds of Palestinian families on Wednesday, killing at least 16 people and wounding more than 100, health officials said.

The strike on the school came as Israel’s air and artillery barrage against the militant Islamist group Hamas reached a crescendo. More than 70 Palestinians were reported killed by midday throughout Gaza; Tuesday was the deadliest day of the campaign so far, when 128 Palestinians were killed, according to the Gaza health ministry.

More than 1,200 Palestinians have been killed since the start of the Israeli offensive and more than 7,000 have been injured, according to Gaza health officials. The U.N. says that about three quarters of the dead were civilians, at least 239 of them children.

The Israeli army says it has killed “a few hundred” militant fighters in ground combat accompanying efforts to destroy a network of Hamas tunnels, some dug toward Israel.

Two Israelis and one Thai worker have been killed in Israel by rocket and mortar strikes from Gaza, and 53 soldiers have died.

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2014/07/30/234879/nowhere-to-flee-israeli-shells.html?sp=/99/100/&ihp=1

Beta

Smile!
The Palestinian plan is working again.

It works for them every time Israel returns fire. They pack a school or some other place with victims, right next to a few rocket launchers, and wait for Israel to bomb them,.

The UN plays along.

You left out one part.
:fixed:

Freefaller

Just Curious

Is Israel supposed to keep the numbers even? Everyone knows that Hamas hides behind civilians, hides weapons in schools, hospitals and Mosques. If I were in charge (and thank god I'm not), I would be doing the same thing. It's amazing to me how people side with HAMAS. The only reason HAMAS ever wants a cease fire is so that they can re-arm and re-position weapons.

Israel uses their Iron Dome missles to protect their citizens, HAMAS uses their citizens to protect their missles!

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Or maybe you're talking about this school yard.

[video=youtube;HscYblnKzuM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HscYblnKzuM[/video]

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
[video=youtube;UN9WzUc7iB0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UN9WzUc7iB0[/video]

I mean, it's not like this sort of thing hasn't happened before, right?

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
[video=youtube;J-fh-fRs7To]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-fh-fRs7To[/video]

Of course, it was probably this UN school.

Beta

Smile!
Is Israel supposed to keep the numbers even? Everyone knows that Hamas hides behind civilians, hides weapons in schools, hospitals and Mosques. If I were in charge (and thank god I'm not), I would be doing the same thing. It's amazing to me how people side with HAMAS. The only reason HAMAS ever wants a cease fire is so that they can re-arm and re-position weapons.

Israel uses their Iron Dome missles to protect their citizens, HAMAS uses their citizens to protect their missles!

I feel like the people who side with Hamas must either be braindead or Israel-hates (I'd say Jew haters but that could be encompassed within Israel haters). I mean seriously, what is it, a bunch of conspiracy theorists who think they must know better than everyone else and find some random Palestinian website with a different story so that MUST be the truth because the truth is on the internet, just not in the public eye? Yeah, ok. Conspiracy theorists, unite!

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
I feel like the people who side with Hamas must either be braindead or Israel-haters !

If you tell them you agree with them and that you. like them, wish Hitler had been able to complete his "final solution."

That act shocked and outraged that you're making that comparison when it's exactly correct. Both Hamas and Hitler want all the Jews dead.
You either support Israel or you agree with Hitler that all Jews should die.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
If you tell them you agree with them and that you. like them, wish Hitler had been able to complete his "final solution."

That act shocked and outraged that you're making that comparison when it's exactly correct. Both Hamas and Hitler want all the Jews dead.
You either support Israel or you agree with Hitler that all Jews should die.

Personally I wish Israel would quit pansy footing around and just go ahead and blow the #### out of them and get it over with.

Wasn't it in the Bible that G-d told the Jews to kill all the other tribes in the land, but they didn't do it? So see, they should have listened to G-d then, but it's not too late.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Wasn't it in the Bible that G-d told the Jews to kill all the other tribes in the land, but they didn't do it? So see, they should have listened to G-d then, but it's not too late.

.... what is this bleating of sheep in my ear ....

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Personally I wish Israel would quit pansy footing around and just go ahead and blow the #### out of them and get it over with.

I heart you! :love: