Fatah rockets less deadly than throwing rocks

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
[video=youtube;P6nLrUg_bzs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6nLrUg_bzs[/video]

These Fatah rockets are the explosives that fall in the Gaza school yards and population centers. All thrust, no vector.

The Hamas rockets have to get through Iron Dome to be effective.

All of them have to avoid those Cobra copters.

Last edited:

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
I'm just asking. I didn't watch the entire thing; is that Fatah? I'm asking because my understanding is that they are not part of this current unpleasantness.

The video speaks to several "brands" of rockteers and their rockets. It's the only inside view of Palestinian rocket troops and it's from 2012.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
The video speaks to several "brands" of rockteers and their rockets. It's the only inside view of Palestinian rocket troops and it's from 2012.

The point is that Fatah and Hamas are different and should not properly be thought of as the same thing. So, I'm asking, is this Fatah? if so, why? What do they have to do with current events?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Does that mean you don't know? Or are you just unwilling to admit that Fatah has nothing to do with what is happening in Gaza now, and your title should have been about Hamas?

I even tried to make nice about it and ask instead of the SOP of jumping up and down screaming that so and so is an idiot for getting a fact wrong that they probably didn't get wrong so much as just in a hurry or a ooops.

I tried.