Bronzer

tuffenuff2

Ok, so I have been a bit wary about all this bronzer/glowy stuff since I didn't want to look as if I had a lot of make-up on . Today I broke down and bought some and I am really impressed!!! I was looking in the make-up isle and this one just seemed to catch my attention. I was fully expecting it to look too much and it didn't when I tried it on. I just put a little on my cheek bones as a start. I did try the bare minerals a few years ago but had to figure out what went where. The one I bought at Wal-Mart is the Physicians formula mineral glow pearls for medium tones.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Ok, so I have been a bit wary about all this bronzer/glowy stuff since I didn't want to look as if I had a lot of make-up on . Today I broke down and bought some and I am really impressed!!! I was looking in the make-up isle and this one just seemed to catch my attention. I was fully expecting it to look too much and it didn't when I tried it on. I just put a little on my cheek bones as a start. I did try the bare minerals a few years ago but had to figure out what went where. The one I bought at Wal-Mart is the Physicians formula mineral glow pearls for medium tones.

I am so pale, I need help. Will try that in a lighter tone.

mamatutu

mama to two

I always thought it would dry out my skin because I am older, but found the opposite to happen. It replaces blush which was always garish looking, most of the time. I did buy a good one..Lancome.. because I know it lasts a really long time. Like it.