Secret Service leans on LaPlata women for months

mamatutu

mama to two

mitzi

No special treatment or connections there. :sarcasm: It is always a joke with me and my brothers when we talk on the phone (we all live in different states) that when one of us says something PC/gov negative, the other says, now you've done it! It is funny, but not really funny.

Pretty damn scarey.

Hessian

I took it back 230 years,...made a cypher that I exchanged with another...relatively easy...virtually impossible to break. Takes a while to compose, but...we are guaranteed privacy in our e-mails.

Hessian

Think of it....before 1930,....Most Americans had NO connection to the Federal Government EXCEPT for buying postage stamps, paying taxes (once a year), and filing Selective Service forms.

Now, our media, our law enforcement, our air travel, our communication, our energy...all micromanaged by an abusive, obtrusive bureaucracy.
That bureaucracy is directed by a wholly corrupt administration,...and filtered by PC mandates, and enforced by several compromised agencies.

Sample?
http://www.ijreview.com/2014/07/163047-knock-knock-whos-heavily-armed-agents-seize-car-epa/

Last edited: