A letter to President Obama from a mom...........

mamatutu

mama to two
I just saw her on O'Reilly, so looked up the story. Yes, her son could have been killed by a US citizen, but he wasn't. This story, however, is a big drop in the bucket that is the problem with illegals which is mounting every day. America has enough problems to solve of her own without solving the world's problems. Also, this was gross negligence on the part of our judicial system.
-------

"The mother of a Mesa, Arizona, police officer who was killed by an illegal alien has written a letter to Barack Obama. Her son, Sgt. Brandon Mendoza, was killed when the illegal was driving the wrong way on the road and hit his vehicle head on. Mary Ann Mendoza released the following letter:"

Letter and rest of article: http://www.ijreview.com/2014/07/156...-illegal-alien-writes-letter-president-obama/

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return
Ahem.

Mendoza was killed because the driver was drunk. That is the root cause here.

The fact she's focusing on the citizenship of the perpetrator is indicative of the political rot in this country. She has fallen victim to a divide and conquer strategy by those who understand that fear nets more votes than does the veracity of their argument.

'Murica!

mamatutu

mama to two
Ahem.

The fact she's focusing on the citizenship of the perpetrator is indicative of the political rot in this country. She has fallen victim to a divide and conquer strategy by those who understand that fear nets more votes than does the veracity of their argument.

'Murica!

It's a big day! We agree! The only thing I will point out is he was an illegal who was a repeat offender, and should have been out of here. That's where the system short circuits. Crime is bad enough when committed by our own, but when it is an illegal who should have been deported; that is a horse of a different color. Pun intended or not; however, you want to take it.

mamatutu

mama to two
I am afraid we do not agree. Not even a little. It is very clear you do not understand the broader point. The bold part explains why.

OK, fine. I will take back my jubilation! :lol: What part do you not agree with that illegals should not be in our country; especially the ones that are repeat criminal offenders?

GW8345

Not White House Approved
Ahem.

'Murica!

If the illegal was not in the country like our laws are suppose to prevent, her son would still be alive.

How many illegals are you willing to financially sponsor and house?

LibertyBeacon

OK, fine. I will take back my jubilation! :lol: What part do you not agree with that illegals should not be in our country; especially the ones that are repeat criminal offenders?

Now there you go deflecting by changing the subject. I'm not going to waste any more time with you.

mamatutu

mama to two
Now there you go deflecting by changing the subject. I'm not going to waste any more time with you.

I did not deflect, nor change the subject. I am still on point. There you go. Don't miss that passing shark! :lol: My little ole self would never want you to waste your time on little ole me. Looking forward to you never responding to my posts again, honeychild! :roflmao:

Hijinx

If the illegal was not in the country like our laws are suppose to prevent, her son would still be alive.

You just made the broader point Liberty Dumass cannot fathom. Illegal means they are not supposed to be here.
He has a brain like a gnat.

Restless

I really wish all the bleeding heart liberals who feel so badly for the illegal immigrants coming here would open up their homes and wallets to them. Please take them in, provide them with food, clothing, a place to live, etc. and help them get a new start here. I'm sure there are some good decent people coming here who want to get away from their former countries, but there are also gang members, drug cartel members, etc. Are the liberals willing to take them ALL into their homes? I doubt it.

One thing that really concerns me is the young children coming here. How safe is it to ship them off to various towns in our country to be cared for by who knows who? We have a huge shortage of foster homes for our own people, and you often here horror stories about them. Will the people these young children are given to be good, decent people or perverts, sex traffickers, etc.

We need to build a fence along our borders and patrol it.

LibertyBeacon

You just made the broader point Liberty Dumass cannot fathom. Illegal means they are not supposed to be here.
He has a brain like a gnat.

And this right here ladies and gentlemen is about as hard as the average collectivist, statist brain works. This is maximum logical output.

No wonder we are over the cliff and ten feet from impact.

LibertyBeacon

I really wish all the bleeding heart liberals who feel so badly for the illegal immigrants coming here would open up their homes and wallets to them. Please take them in, provide them with food, clothing, a place to live, etc. and help them get a new start here. I'm sure there are some good decent people coming here who want to get away from their former countries, but there are also gang members, drug cartel members, etc. Are the liberals willing to take them ALL into their homes? I doubt it.

One thing that really concerns me is the young children coming here. How safe is it to ship them off to various towns in our country to be cared for by who knows who? We have a huge shortage of foster homes for our own people, and you often here horror stories about them. Will the people these young children are given to be good, decent people or perverts, sex traffickers, etc.

We need to build a fence along our borders and patrol it.

And this right here ladies and gentlemen is about as hard as the average collectivist, statist brain works. This is maximum logical output.

LibertyBeacon

Hijinx

Geez you really are having fun this morning aren't you?
What is this strange aberration of yours that requires you to get off on insults and sh*t stirring. have you seen a Pschychiatrist?

LibertyBeacon

Geez you really are having fun this morning aren't you?
What is this strange aberration of yours that requires you to get off on insults and sh*t stirring. have you seen a Pschychiatrist?

Just calling it like I see it home boy. Don't like what I have to say? Don't write chit that reads like it comes from the mind of a five year old. Problem solved.

Hijinx

Just calling it like I see it home boy. Don't like what I have to say? Don't write chit that reads like it comes from the mind of a five year old. Problem solved.

The 5 year old mind is yours arguing for the sake of arguing . Some people call them fishwives.

LibertyBeacon

The 5 year old mind is yours arguing for the sake of arguing . Some people call them fishwives.

Why would you think I'm arguing for the sake of arguing? Drunk driving was the root cause of this unfortunate death. Not illegal immigration. It really is that simple. There is no other root cause of this accident other than drunk driving.

dontknowwhy

You are so friggin retarded...even retards think you're friggin retarded!!
And this is your retort to those with sound reasoning to your otherwise imbicilic response?
You REALLY are a prime candidate for a state sponsored botched lobotomy...

LibertyBeacon

You are so friggin retarded...even retards think you're friggin retarded!!
And this is your retort to those with sound reasoning to your otherwise imbicilic response?
You REALLY are a prime candidate for a state sponsored botched lobotomy...

Sound reasoning, LOL!

dontknowwhy

Why would you think I'm arguing for the sake of arguing? Drunk driving was the root cause of this unfortunate death. Not illegal immigration. It really is that simple. There is no other root cause of this accident other than drunk driving.

the root cause is the drunken assed wetback should've been drunk driving & killing Mexican FEDERALES!!...back in his OWN DAMN COUNTRY!!