Bush 43 pens book on bush 41

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return
http://crownpublishing.com/news/president-george-w-bush-publish-personal-biography-father/
George W. Bush, the 43rd President of the United States, has authored a personal biography of his father, George H. W. Bush, the 41st President. The currently untitled book will be released in the U.S. and Canada by Crown Publishers on November 11, 2014, in print and digital formats. Random House Audio will simultaneously issue an audio edition. The hardcover edition has an announced first printing of one million copies.

I wonder if W. did his own Crayon illustrations of if he outsourced it to Looney Tunes.

I was able to find an excerpt:

This is a book about my daddy.

His name is just like my name except he got two middle names. No one is really sure if that's because he's twice as dumb as I am or I am half as smart as he is.

We have lots in common, but most of all we like to overthrow foreign governments and supply them with monkey bars -- those ones you see on CNN with brown people scurrying acrost them whenever a terrorist story is being run? Yup, those are genuine Halliburton Monkey Bars.

When I got to be president, I thought my first task was to avenge my daddy and take out Saddam. That's why they gave me the job, right? But Daddy told me Saddam should stay put, he said some chit about stability in the Middle East or something. I didn't really understand what he meant, but by this point Dick Cheney was my daddy. And he said things have to go boom in order to make a lot of money.

The end.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I like it when we overthrow foreign governments.

Be that as it may, the story claims they both like to do so and 41, decidedly, did not.

As for 43, the mistake was not in going in. Wars of liberation can never be off the table. The mistake was in not getting the job done and that means destroying ALL resistance to our plans. As is, we half assed it and, his fault or not, that's what we did. and we're reaping the mess we made of those pretty hard sucking foreign governments.