Bark for Life St. Marys County!

krazd_kat

Help "Invisible Dogs"
Bark for Life St. Marys County - This event is being held at Lancaster Park in Lexington Park, MD on the 9th of August from 9-12 - Is anyone going?

Second Hope Rescue and Pet Valu in Leonardtown have joined together to have a team. Second Hope Rescue is hoping some of our previous adopters and our supporters will join our team and help raise money for the American Cancer Society.

Anyone can come, you do not have to join a team. If you register before the 9th, it's $20 for 1 person/1 dog, you can bring an extra dog for another $10. MUST BRING PROOF OF RABIES VACCINATION and leashes can only be 6' long.

All money raised for this event goes to the American Cancer Society, but many of the treatments that our canine friends receive is a direct result of the human testing. I have lost my mom and my grandparents to cancer, leaving a big hole in my life. I have lost 4 Rottweiler/Rottweiler Mixes to cancer. I have lost 6 foster dogs to cancer.

Remy who was my soul dog died of cancer after being my constant companion for almost 4 years once he came into rescue.

Please consider joining our team or making a donation in memory of a loved one, either human or canine.

Our team page is here - Rescue Dawgs for a Cause - my personal page is here

Thank you - Second Hope Rescue

Attachments

• remyFacegoodSMALL.jpg
    remyFacegoodSMALL.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 161