Colorado

Went for a ride today and saw a herd of 10 bighorns. Also saw a flock of wild turkeys. Cool place. Tomorrow, I hope, will be trail riding.

mudpuddle

Sounds as if you are going to have a beautiful, amazing life there!
Already, you are enjoying it so much!
Personally, I love hearing about it!
I hope you will keep us posted!

Your facebook link didn't work for me. Could just be me. My husband would love to move back there; he lived there for 12 years. When I see your thread I think of this song. Sounds like you are in a good place. Good luck and all the best!

Might be my settings.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...1395458661446.48440.1681611045&type=1&theater

Cool I just never thought of this before. Not sure this can be seen by all. let me know please.

This content is currently unavailable
The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

I guess you need a Facebook account to see it.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
For those FB-less...

Attachments

• DR pic.jpg
    DR pic.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 122

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Went for a ride today and saw a herd of 10 bighorns. Also saw a flock of wild turkeys. Cool place. Tomorrow, I hope, will be trail riding.

So happy for you, DR! It's cool checking in on FB and seeing/hearing about your adventures! :yay:

How cool! I'm glad it's what you'd hoped it would be :huggy:

Miss you, though!

I love seeing your Facebook posts, DR. I am so happy that you are happy there. :)

I'm happy for you! What and adventure. :smile:

Everything I had hoped for. Just so busy right now. Hard to get out and enjoy. You have to go to one place for your D/L another to register vehicles. Very odd.No hurry on that though. I have not had one person not slow down to let me move over if I put my blinker on. Beat that!

Nice! Only one track passed you. :smile:

Not a lot of traffic on that road. 1/2 or more are bikes. It is considered a pretty good ride. And it wore me out more than I would have thought, only 90 miles and I am feeling it. Old dude here, I guess.
Who knows what the off road crap will do to me tomorrow.
My guess is get used to it or give up. Not giving up.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Not a lot of traffic on that road. 1/2 or more are bikes. It is considered a pretty good ride. And it wore me out more than I would have thought, only 90 miles and I am feeling it. Old dude here, I guess.
Who knows what the off road crap will do to me tomorrow.
My guess is get used to it or give up. Not giving up.

Never give up!