Shhhhh.... Listen! Hear that?

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
It's the sound of your retirement money flying out the window as the market continues to crash. :bawl:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
You don't lose nothing until you sell or move your shares.
Ride it out.

Excellent point. Now shares are cheaper as the price goes lower. Stock up while you can.

You also don't 'gain' anything when the market goes up until you cash out.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
You don't lose nothing until you sell or move your shares.
Ride it out.

I wonder why the investment firm sends me a Form 1099 when the market is up and I have to pay taxes on the money they keep to invest for me, but I don't get a 1099-reverse when the market tanks so I can declare a loss on the investment.

tommyjo

It's the sound of your retirement money flying out the window as the market continues to crash. :bawl:

Please sell all your holdings...I want to buy a little cheaper than here. Only those with mindsets like yours can make that possible.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Please sell all your holdings...I want to buy a little cheaper than here. Only those with mindsets like yours can make that possible.
You're STILL making me squint!!!

Attachments

• 10250232_10152101602061700_6786126002640058687_n.jpg
    10250232_10152101602061700_6786126002640058687_n.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 144

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Couldn't have happened to a dumber guy.

The sound I am hearing is me laughing at morons like you.
Another douche bag who makes me squint.

Don't hate because you're too stupid to even have a retirement plan. Maybe one day minimum wage jobs will offer you that but not today loser.

Hey I know! Why don't you call GURPS, FTM & Chris, find a dirty cop story, then have a circle jerk. You can be the pivot man. And don't forget to swallow!

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return
Another douche bag who makes me squint.

Don't hate because you're too stupid to even have a retirement plan. Maybe one day minimum wage jobs will offer you that but not today loser.

Hey I know! Why don't you call GURPS, FTM & Chris, find a dirty cop story, then have a circle jerk. You can be the pivot man. And don't forget to swallow!

Poor baby. How many more years you think you'll have to work to weather this pebble in the road? Maybe you can take your government retirement and then become a WalMart greeter. I bet you already have the requisite drooling habit.

:killingme :lol:

What would Suze Orman do in times like these?

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
But....but.....Obama just said on tv that the economy is doing good we had two thousand more jobs created this month. And we had 6 months in a row that have created jobs. Which hasn't happen since 1990. :crazy:.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
But....but.....Obama just said on tv that the economy is doing good we had two thousand more jobs created this month. And we had 6 months in a row that have created jobs. Which hasn't happen since 1990. :crazy:.

50 months out of the last 51 that more people left the workforce than there were new jobs. Must be a record...

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Poor baby. How many more years you think you'll have to work to weather this pebble in the road? Maybe you can take your government retirement and then become a WalMart greeter. I bet you already have the requisite drooling habit.

:killingme :lol:

What would Suze Orman do in times like these?
Please keep posting. We're fascinated by stupidity and you are a plethora of it for us to laugh at. :yay:

Oh and tell me more about this government retirement I have. :tap:

PeoplesElbow

That is the sound of opportunity!

A couple weeks ago I took $300k out of the C fund expecting a 10% correction before September is over.