Co 50

Main road through here to anywhere I need to go and I guess a lot of others. I need to get on it to go anywhere. I see every day bikes all loaded up for a long ride, some singles, some groups. Today was the best though, BMW totally loaded up with 2 really off road tires as spares. My guess is a lot go through here up to Telluride and take the Million Dollar highway which is an awesome drive, not to mention a cool ride. I will do it next year.

Main road through here to anywhere I need to go and I guess a lot of others. I need to get on it to go anywhere. I see every day bikes all loaded up for a long ride, some singles, some groups. Today was the best though, BMW totally loaded up with 2 really off road tires as spares. My guess is a lot go through here up to Telluride and take the Million Dollar highway which is an awesome drive, not to mention a cool ride. I will do it next year.

Ok, if you're trying to rub it in and make us feel bad, you're doing a damn good job.

Yes. You can fly out and rent bikes right here. Or ride it. CO Monument alone is worth it. Airport is 15 minutes away or so.