Why a resealable bag?

PeoplesElbow

Does anyone know why underwear would come in a resealable ziploc bag? It's not like im going to put a sandwich in a bag that has a picture of a guy in his underwear on it.

PeoplesElbow

I might. What's the guy look like?

His package looks kinda small.

underwear bag.jpg

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Well now that we've all seen your underwear....

Aside: why do male underpants models never have body hair? Yuck.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm interested in the psychology of it all. Underpants guys are always kind of squeaky clean ghey looking - who is that supposed to appeal to?

Does anyone know why underwear would come in a resealable ziploc bag? It's not like im going to put a sandwich in a bag that has a picture of a guy in his underwear on it.

It's so you can take your used-to-be-white but now gray, stained and stanky old shorts, put them in the bag and seal it for the trash.

FED_UP

After you try them on in the fitting room, retailers figure if they don't fit you are more likely to put them back yourself with the easy sealable bag.

PeoplesElbow

After you try them on in the fitting room, retailers figure if they don't fit you are more likely to put them back yourself with the easy sealable bag.

I don't know about you but I sure wouldn't buy underwear that had been opened and tried on by someone else.