Ebola and you are not going to believe this....

Dakota

~~~~~~~
RUSH: Okay, wait for it, wait for it. You're gonna love this. Folks, you're absolutely going to love this. Well, wait. Maybe some of you won't love this. Let me speak for myself. I love this. You know that magical serum that was given to two white Americans suffering from Ebola? You know what the magic ingredient is? Nicotine. Tobacco is the magical ingredient in the serum. It's a Kentucky tobacco plant from which they derive the magical serum that has caused massive reversals of the symptoms of Ebola in the two white Americans. :whistle:

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2014/08/05/tobacco_serum_saved_two_white_american_ebola_victims

Vraiblonde keeps insisting she's resistant to getting sick and will be around forever... I'm starting to believe her... :lol:

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Vraiblonde keeps insisting she's resistant to getting sick and will be around forever... I'm starting to believe her... :lol:

I howled when I read it and believe me, she was the 1st one I thought of.... because of all the crap she gets on here. :lol:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I TOLD YOU SO!!!

This is why I don't get Ebola. I am fortified with nicotine, built up after years of smoking. Hell, I will live forever!

:yahoo:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I TOLD YOU SO!!!

This is why I don't get Ebola. I am fortified with nicotine, built up after years of smoking.
This has been confirmed through the scientific method, and verified through hundreds of qualified and competent science professionals.

RUSH: Okay, wait for it, wait for it. You're gonna love this. Folks, you're absolutely going to love this. Well, wait. Maybe some of you won't love this. Let me speak for myself. I love this. You know that magical serum that was given to two white Americans suffering from Ebola? You know what the magic ingredient is? Nicotine. Tobacco is the magical ingredient in the serum. It's a Kentucky tobacco plant from which they derive the magical serum that has caused massive reversals of the symptoms of Ebola in the two white Americans. :whistle:

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2014/08/05/tobacco_serum_saved_two_white_american_ebola_victims

I'd bet it isn't any natural ingredient in tobacco that we're talking about. Rather, I strongly suspect tobacco plants are just being used to grow the antibodies that make up the serum - antibodies that they've found help with ebola for whatever reason. Using plants is a fairly new technique for growing cloned antibodies, but it seems to hold some promise as a less expensive way of doing so. I can't say for sure that's what we're talking about here, but I'd be surprised if it isn't. The point being, it isn't tobacco (or nicotine or whatever) that is helping these people - it isn't some special natural elixir. They've just injected tobacco plants with particular antibodies such that they act as incubators of sorts. A sufficient amount of the antibodies are then extracted and used to make the serum.

EDIT: Here's what I'm talking about and suggesting is likely, more or less, what's going on with the Eboli treatment.

Last edited:
I TOLD YOU SO!!!

This is why I don't get Ebola. I am fortified with nicotine, built up after years of smoking. Hell, I will live forever!

:lol: I don't think that's how it works. I doubt it's the nicotine that's the "magic ingredient."

I'm sure there are some beneficial effects of it though, most stuff has some benefits.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

:jet:

:killingme:

:lol: I don't think that's how it works. I doubt it's the nicotine that's the "magic ingredient."

I'm sure there are some beneficial effects of it though, most stuff has some benefits.
Ha! Says you! My grandpappy used to spoon up the mold growing on the top of the homemade jelly my grandma used to make and hollar, "Mmmmm...penicillin!" just before shoving it in his mouth and swallowing. Same difference...:neener:

stgislander

PREMO Member
I'd bet it isn't any natural ingredient in tobacco that we're talking about. Rather, I strongly suspect tobacco plants are just being used to grow the antibodies that make up the serum - antibodies that they've found help with ebola for whatever reason. Using plants is a fairly new technique for growing cloned antibodies, but it seems to hold some promise as a less expensive way of doing so. I can't say for sure that's what we're talking about here, but I'd be surprised if it isn't. The point being, it isn't tobacco (or nicotine or whatever) that is helping these people - it isn't some special natural elixir. They've just injected tobacco plants with particular antibodies such that they act as incubators of sorts. A sufficient amount of the antibodies are then extracted and used to make the serum.

EDIT: Here's what I'm talking about and suggesting is likely, more or less, what's going on with the Eboli treatment.

Party pooper.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Make all the excuses you want, but the fact is they are using the tobacco plant. Why? Why not the daisy plant, or the asparagus plant, or even the dandelion plant? They surely tried a variety of plants, and what ended up having an effect was...tobacco.

I'm surprised at you, Tilted. I didn't figure you for one of the brainwashed masses who fall for government hysteria creation.

:razz: :lol:

Ha! Says you! My grandpappy used to spoon up the mold growing on the top of the homemade jelly my grandma used to make and hollar, "Mmmmm...penicillin!" just before shoving it in his mouth and swallowing. Same difference...:neener:

That's right. I buy bread for this very reason, I let it get old and moldy and then eat it to keep the bad bacterium at bay.

Make all the excuses you want, but the fact is they are using the tobacco plant. Why? Why not the daisy plant, or the asparagus plant, or even the dandelion plant? They surely tried a variety of plants, and what ended up having an effect was...tobacco.

I'm surprised at you, Tilted. I didn't figure you for one of the brainwashed masses who fall for government hysteria creation.

:razz: :lol:

:lol: What can I say, that's just who I am - I believe whatever I'm told to believe.

Seriously though, I'm obviously not dissing tobacco. Indeed, for whatever reasons, it seems it makes a good factory for growing cloned antibodies. It's been used for such things in the past and holds promise to be used more for them in the future - to help make the development and testing processes for efficient.

My point was that - at least, I'm speculating as I haven't seen anything definitive on this point yet (though I'd bet we will see it soon as the news cycle plays out) - it isn't nicotine that's helping people with Ebola. In other words, I wouldn't go smoke a thousand packs of cigarettes thinking it would immunize me such that I'd be safe when the next global pandemic struck. :smile:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
In other words, I wouldn't go smoke a thousand packs of cigarettes thinking it would immunize me such that I'd be safe when the next global pandemic struck. :smile:

Fine. When you're bleeding out your eyeballs, don't come crying to me. Those salty tears will sting fierce.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
My point was that - at least, I'm speculating as I haven't seen anything definitive on this point yet (though I'd bet we will see it soon as the news cycle plays out) - it isn't nicotine that's helping people with Ebola. In other words, I wouldn't go smoke a thousand packs of cigarettes thinking it would immunize me such that I'd be safe when the next global pandemic struck. :smile:

:tantrum: Damn it... I was looking for an excuse.