While Nobody Pays Any Attention...

Hijinx

The religion of Peace. Killers and murderers is what they are. Peace has no place in Islam.
They will kill anyone, when they run out they kill their wives or daughters, then kill each other.

The only way to have peace with islam is to keep them culled back.
I know it is a shameful thing to have to say to people who kill for the fun of it, but there will be no peace as long as they have the means to kill.
Rabid animals must be put down.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
1) Loveday Morris ?? WTF kinda of Hipster / hippy name is that
2) where is the UN and all the Eurpcrats

Larry Gude

Strung Out
..the ethnic cleansing continues in Iraq. Should be a real nice place once they are done.

]

It's a pretty stunning time; lots of action in Syria, Iraq, the Ukraine and now Gaza as well as us skedaddling out of Libya. And we're not even discussing the fighting in Pakistan where some 1-2,000 folks just got whacked.

Throw in ebola, RGIII's favorite training camp recipes, the border and the state of our presidents golf game, we got us one busy summer of news.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

I'm telling you, just like the Muslims, OUR National interest is served by the other guys taking over responsibility for and dealing with all the problems of ruling in their own spheres. We need to get back to leading by example. If we can even figure that out anymore.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Pretty sure that's how we are looking at it...for all intents and purposes.

It's crazy out there.

That story is fabulous; Hanoi is communist in name only. Left to their own devices, they are slowly, steadily, surely focusing on commerce and free trade.

I think things could be a good bit less crazy when we come to grips with neoconservative being just another utopian based, counter productive, failed ideology being exploited by big business.

H

Hodr

Busy condemning Israel

I'm not going to condone or condemn their actions, because I don't have a dog in the fight and I (like I believe the majority of Americans) am not versed enough in their territorial issues to make an informed opinion.

However, I am versed enough with American issues to have an opinion about the billions of dollars we send them every year. Or to have an opinion about them sending the bill to fix their Iron Dome and to replenish their munitions directly to the U.S. Dept. of State, like we are their own personal piggy bank.

If Isreal wants to wipe their neighbors out completely, as long as I am not paying for it I don't really care (crass, I know). And for those who say we are "securing our interests", it doesn't matter who is in charge over there, they will still sell us oil.

If you read the news you will see that the Kurds and even ISIS are attempting to sell us oil.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I'm not going to condone or condemn their actions, because I don't have a dog in the fight and I (like I believe the majority of Americans) am not versed enough in their territorial issues to make an informed opinion.

However, I am versed enough with American issues to have an opinion about the billions of dollars we send them every year. Or to have an opinion about them sending the bill to fix their Iron Dome and to replenish their munitions directly to the U.S. Dept. of State, like we are their own personal piggy bank.

If Isreal wants to wipe their neighbors out completely, as long as I am not paying for it I don't really care (crass, I know). And for those who say we are "securing our interests", it doesn't matter who is in charge over there, they will still sell us oil.

If you read the news you will see that the Kurds and even ISIS are attempting to sell us oil.

Good points. If we'd been following the advice of the people who set our nation up, educated people who were well versed in all the conflicts of world history to their day, including Islam, here is a simple fact;

9/11 would have not happened.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America

I guess you didn't see fit to mention that we are also sending Hamas and every terrorist country millions huh? Not to mention Israel is the only democratic and peaceful country in the region. :duh:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Barry declared yesterday that Hamas was acting "extraordinarily irresponsibly" by shooting rockets from residential areas.

1. Did he mean that if they shot them at Israel from open rural areas, that would be the "responsible thing to do".

2. Upon being scolded so vigorously, all of the Hamas rocketeers went to bed crying last night.

mamatutu

mama to two
Barry declared yesterday that Hamas was acting "extraordinarily irresponsibly" by shooting rockets from residential areas.

1. Did he mean that if they shot them at Israel from open rural areas, that would be the "responsible thing to do".

2. Upon being scolded so vigorously, all of the Hamas rocketeers went to bed crying last night.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

In Gaza's case, it is another example of you get what you vote for. This conflict couldn't be any more screwed up, and convoluted than it already is.