Real Women Have Ducks

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Never a day goes by that I don't learn sumthin' new. This is sumthin' new. Not sure why such a big deal about possessing a certain kind of waterfowl, but whatever....

She describes how transgender activists are protesting the gatherings of the group “RadFem Responds” with “acts of vandalism — stealing electrical cables, cutting water pipes, keying cars in the parking lot, and spray-painting ...... the words ‘Real Women Have D–ks,’ on the side of the main kitchen tent.”

http://nypost.com/2014/08/04/scenes-from-the-feminist-implosion/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow

glhs837

Power with Control
Wait, I thought they had Dorks. That's what my wife says she has, and she's a real woman. Has the kids to prove it :) She has not, however, cut cables, broken pipelines, or spray painted anything except window boxes and plastic lawn furniture, so there is that.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Wait, I thought they had Dorks. That's what my wife says she has, and she's a real woman. Has the kids to prove it :) She has not, however, cut cables, broken pipelines, or spray painted anything except window boxes and plastic lawn furniture, so there is that.

Oh.."dorks"..my bad..that story make a lot more sense then. Thanks.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member

I don't feel alone now, my wife has a Dork too.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The RadFemmers argue that the transgendered just aren’t oppressed enough to gain membership.

Goldberg explains their position: “Anyone born a man retains male privilege in society; even if he chooses to live as a woman — and accept a correspondingly subordinate social position — the fact that he has a choice means that he can never understand what being a woman is really like.”

I would think TG would be more oppressed that straight women ..... :shrug:

more 'you aren't black enough' thinking by the oh so tolerant left

Hijinx

I would think TG would be more oppressed that straight women ..... :shrug:

more 'you aren't black enough' thinking by the oh so tolerant left

Pack of crazed bi7ches. Insanity runs deep in this bunch. Take me back to the days of Leave it to Beaver, or maybe that is the problem they are leaving it to their beavers.