New vape shop in St.Mary's

vapette

Just wanted to share about a new Vape shop in St.Mary's. It's called Vapor99 and it is over in the shopping center by Days off Deli and Twist liquor store. The staff is super friendly and can help get you set up if you are new to vaping. They have a really cool vape bar where you can try out all of the different flavors before you buy. That way you don't get stuck with something you don't like. Today they are having a sale as well. I don't work for them just wanted to pass along the info for other's who may be interested in quitting smoking and try out vaping. I have been analog free almost a month! They also have a Facebook page if you want to check them out. They are open today until 9:30. Hours are M-F 10:00 am - 9:30 pm Sun: 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm.

Last edited:

blazinlow89

Big Poppa
Just wanted to share about a new Vape shop in St.Mary's. It's called Vapor99 and it is over in the shopping center by Days off Deli and Twist liquor store. The staff is super friendly and can help get you set up if you are new to vaping. They have a really cool vape bar where you can try out all of the different flavors before you buy. That way you don't get stuck with something you don't like. Today they are having a sale as well. I don't work for them just wanted to pass along the info for other's who may be interested in quitting smoking and try out vaping. I have been analog free almost a month! They also have a Facebook page if you want to check them out. They are open today until 9:30. Hours are M-F 10:00 am - 9:30 pm Sun: 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm.

Sure.

I think something was posted about a month ago, as well as in other threads. I have talked to most of the guys in there regularly and picked up a bottle of Brewmous today. Good guys, and they are steadily improving dealing with the larger groups of customers.

Do they have a spam flavor?:cool:

Not yet, but I know where you can get some.

vapette

No spam lol Enjoying some Watermelon mint though ...I am a regular forum member but created a new profile to keep my identity secret :)

Last edited:

vapette

Thought I actually seen it online once, but for your enjoyment you can divulge on any of these exquisite flavors.

http://www.ecblendflavors.com/novelty-flavors/

It's the bad stigma that comes with vaping isn't it?

Nah more like the stigma that came with smoking. Being a closet smoker sucked! I am very happy to have finally quit cigarettes for good. I enjoy vaping and plan on lowering my nicotine until I am down to none. However I will probably still vape as I enjoy it no nasty taste or smell.

Nah more like the stigma that came with smoking. Being a closet smoker sucked! I am very happy to have finally quit cigarettes for good. I enjoy vaping and plan on lowering my nicotine until I am down to none. However I will probably still vape as I enjoy it no nasty taste or smell.
Vraiblonde you aren't fooling anybody! Especially you know who.

mamatutu

mama to two
Vraiblonde you aren't fooling anybody! Especially you know who.

:lol: I think you are right! I love the vapette forum name. Vrai is the reason her somd biz has done so well. She has it together, and is well informed and enjoyable to read. Her avatar should be a tiger instead of a cat. And, no I am not butt kissing. She is the only reason I am still here.

Salvador

One Nation Under God

Do you have skunk weed flavor?

:popcorn:

mamatutu

mama to two
Nope not Vraiblonde however she is the reason I decided to try out vaping. I figured if she could quit and enjoyed vaping then it was worth a shot.

Whether vrai or not, I love your forum name. It didn't take long for vaping ads to show up. I just had one on this thread. Good for you for quitting cigarettes. I wish you the best in your quest. Whoever you are! :yay: And, let's hope the morons in government quit trying to do away with vaping. The one time I can use the word moron(s) without feeling guilty, is when I use it to describe our government.

Edit: I quit smoking 8 years ago, and it took me 20 years to do it. It is really hard to do. Again, good luck to ya! :smile:

Last edited:

blazinlow89

Big Poppa
Vapette I was being sarcastic, ive been using them for a little over 3 months now. I progressed fairly quick and regret spending money on devices that just left me with wanting more. I have been constantly tweaking my builds and am happy with my current setup. I use no nic in my dripper, and 3 or 6 in my RBA tanks. They are good guys and I was able to chat with their "walter white of e-juice" yesterday and today.

On another note anyone who is vaping, the FDA will be having a hearing soon. The petition has closed with a terrible 40k signatures. However, you can head over to www.freetovape.com and still send a statement, which will be added to the final paperwork.

SG_Player1974

I have been vaping for about 6 months now and I don't think I will ever return to tobacco! I love the freedom of not smelling like smoke and the ability to vape indoors without complaints. I also like the price tag. Cost me about $45 in start-up costs and I am spending about $25/month in juice. That is pretty damn good compared to the $7/day with tobacco!!!!

As for the government.... I think it is pretty crappy that they have not investigated nearly enough to determine the effects of vaping or its benefits/downsides BUT.... they know enough to ban it along side tobacco!!!